Who's Gonna (Nobody)

Who's Gonna (Nobody) song in the mm. Y'all don't understand how much I love that damn song. Make's me wanna go make a baby😂😂 jk. Jk. But seriously though listen to that song, while you read this chapter 💜

🚨🚨Spoiler Alert!!! 🚨🚨
It's going down this chapter!! I really don't like writing sex scene's because I think I suck at writing them. I've really been working on being more descriptive, so if you can't handle it, then please exit now!
🚪🚪🚶🚶
________________________

"Tell me who gon' love you like me? Nobody. Who gon' touch you like me? Nobody baby. Who's gonna fuck you like Breezy? Nobody."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

As soon as Kyrie and Chris's lips collided, all the anger, lust, want, need, and love that they had been holding in for so long transcended into their erotic kiss.

Chris roughly backed Kyrie against the refrigerator, pinning down her wrists on both side's, while she still had her leg's wrapped around him.

"I missed this." Kyrie let out a sexy moan, against his lips, feeling herself melt in his strong hold.

"Oh really?" Chris responded, squeezing her wrists. Before she had a chance to respond, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss.

Chris let go of Kyrie's wrists, placing her on the kitchen counter. She took the liberty of taking off her marvel sweatshirt, revealing her ample breasts that stood at full command.

"So you wasn't wearing a bra this whole time?" Chris smirked, his eye's focused on her hardened nipple's.

"I'm not wearing any panties either." Kyrie blushed. She could already feel her sweet juices dripping between her thigh's. Chris had her hormone's going into overdrive.

Without warning, Chris stuck his hand inside her sweats, softly stroking her pearl. "You already dripping ma." His voice dropped a few octave's.

"Chriiiisss." Kyrie moaned, grinding against his finger. "Stop teasing me." She pleaded, feeling her clit jump.

"You really want it huh?" Chris chuckled, sticking two fingers inside of her. Kyrie's nails dug in the back of his neck, as he pumped at a steady pace. Her body craved him. It had been so long, Kyrie felt like she was feigning.