Grass Ain't Greener

My favorite song's from Fortune are Don't Judge Me, Sweet Love, Strip, and Party Hard/Cadillac

_________________________

"Seems like ain't nothing cool about being real. No one's honest about what they feel."- Chris Brown

Kyrie Taylor

"So you pulled up to Karrueche's house in a Hummer limo with Chris and them, confronted Karrueche at her door, and proceeded to beat the Vietnamese out of her?" Jaylon asked with wide eyes.

We were currently at my apartment, doing at home pedis, having girl talk, and catching up. Jaylon would be leaving for Europe soon with Rihanna because of her ANTI world tour. So I was taking full advantage of the time I did have with her.

"Damn right." I boasted, placing my broken down weed into the rolling paper. Ever since getting high with Chris in New York, I had turned into a lowkey pothead. I did my smoking in private though. I didn't flaunt it like some people.

"I am so shocked that you actually did that Ky!" Jaylon gasped. I rolled my eye's. "Why does everyone keep saying that?!" I smirked, slightly annoyed.

"You've always been the reserved, sensible one. Fighting is definitely not in your character, but Karrueche had her ass beating a long time coming." Jaylon answered, painting her toes a midnight blue color.

"Yesterday she had gone too far. I wasn't having it. So what's it like working for Rih?" I asked, changing the subject.

"I love it. Travel is free. The pay is good. There's always something new. And with this tour, I'm seeing so many new things everyday. I can't wait till we leave for Europe. You know I've always wanted to go to Paris!" Jaylon said in an excited tone.

"That's good. Even though we barely see each other anymore, I'm happy for you Jay." I replied in all honesty.

"Let's talk about you and Chris."

"There's nothing to talk about in that." I laughed, licking my freshly rolled blunt. "Ky, stop playing!" Jay hit me on the shoulder.

"Well if you wasn't gone all the time, maybe you would be caught up in the amazing life of Kyrie Taylor." I smacked. "Well I'm here now, so spill the tea." Jaylon whined.

I lifted the blunt to my mouth, lighting it, taking a few short puffs. "Me and Chris are good. Thing's were a lil rough between us at first, but we're cool and friend's again." I shrugged.

"Do you think y'all are gonna get back together again?" Jay asked, placing a separator between her toes. I leaned my head against the couch, sighing loudly. "I don't know. We probably could have been back together, but I sort of fucked thing's up."