2 Complicated

"I have so many regrets, this isn't how things used to be and you're never satisfied. Guess what? I stopped fuckin trying. You suck! In case you didn't know, you're horrible."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

Karrueche watched in stone silence as Chris got dressed. She hadn't said to much to him after their small argument yesterday. She knew that at this point, she was getting on Chris's bad side, and it would be detrimental to her getting what she wanted.

Karrueche walked up to Chris, hugging him from behind. "I'm sorry babe." She whispered.

Chris let out a loud sigh, peeling her hands from around his waist. "Apology accepted."

"So where you going?" She asked, following him out the room. "The studio. Zendaya's team called and asked if I would be a feature for her new song." Chris answered, grabbing his keys.

"Oh. Well what time will you be home?"

"I don't know. It'll be late. Anyways I'll see you later." Chris planted a light kiss on her cheek before walking out the door.

Karrueche watched from the window as he drove off, before running to the room, rummaging through the medicine cabinet.

She pulled out her bottles of Valium and Rohypnol. Two popular prescription drugs used to spike drinks. The two mixed together would be way more powerful than before.

Karrueche smiled grimly to herself, as she placed the pills in her shorts, before running downstairs to the kitchen. She decided that she would make a nice dinner for Chris to conceal over her devious intentions.

>>>>

"This party is hella boring

"This party is hella boring." Trey yelled to August over the loud music. They were currently at Christina Milian's house party. The people and the music was dry. August really didn't want to go, but since Trey kept asking him about it he finally gave in.

"Yeah, I'm bout ta leave on some real shit. I don' 'een fucks with Christina like dat. Besides she's friends with Concrete." August turned his nose up at her winding to Work by Rihanna.

"You wild." Trey laughed. "But if you really wanna leave, I'm ready."

"Hol' up. Ima get anotha' drink then we can be out." August said, before making his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a cup, pouring himself some punch.

"Having fun?"

August looked up to see Christina smiling at him.