Ain't Thinkin Bout You

A/N: Got the updates coming back to back *Drake vc* lol 😂😂.. My ideas and thought's for this story are really flowing. Thank you to those who gave feedback on their thought's regarding Kyrie and Chris's relationship. I really appreciate it. Enjoy❤❤❤
______________________________________

"Wasting time, steady tryna get you back in my life yea you don't care... It used to be you that I like, but I'm a do what I like tonight, I'm going get tipsy."- Chris Brown

One Month Later...

Omniscient

Chris rubbed the sleep from his eyes, adjusting his mic as he waited for DJ Envy to begin talking. He was doing a early morning interview with The Breakfast Club. It would be his first time doing an interview since the truth of him and Kae's breakup had broken the Internet. But now Chris was ready to spill his tea on the situation. Or as some might now say, lemonade.

DJ Envy pressed his lips against the mic. "What up y'all. Good morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne Tha God. We are The Breakfast Club. And today's special guest is Chris Brown. My light skin brotha from anotha motha!" He howled.

"Breezy!!" Angela chuckled.

"It's been about a year since we last did an interview with you right?" Charlamagne questioned. "Yup. It has." Chris nodded.

"Yo man you've been in the news a lot lately. Like every time I'm on social media, it's Chris Brown this. Chris Brown that. Like what's going on??" Envy laughed. Chris shrugged nonchalantly. "I have a crazy life man."

"Okay let's rewind to a month ago when news broke out that you broke up with Karrueche, and she made that shady post on IG that brought your ex Kyrie in the mix. What was that all about?" Charlamagne asked.

Chris bit his bottom lip. "All I'm going to say is I don't know why Karrueche said that. I guess she wanted to play victim like always. That's her favorite role."

"I was really shocked when I read the blog post made by Kyrie on you two. It was almost unbelievable. Karrueche seems like the sweetest person. It was so hard for me to imagine her doing something like that. But when you tweeted that it was true, I was speechless." Angela shook her head.

"Have you spoken to Karreuche since the breakup?" Envy asked. "Nah I haven't talked to her ole cry me a river headass." Chris smirked, sending the small group into a fit of laughter.

"Early morning petty. I love it!" Charlamagne laughed. "But I gotta commend ole girl Kyrie for standing up for herself cause people was going outta their way, making meme's and starting hashtags about her. She wasn't with the shit!"

"Yeah but she pulled through it like a champ." Chris chuckled. "I finally got a chance to watch your five part interview series on her blog, and I must say I'm impressed. I can tell that Kyrie doesn't let her personal life effect her professionalism. So are you guy's now friend's?" Angela inquired.