All Back

"You never miss a good thing 'til it's gone. I want it all, now I want it all back."- Chris Brown

Kyrie Taylor

BestFrannn: I'm not gonna be able to make it to the club tonite. I'm working late on a project for Rih. I'm sowwy.
Received at 9:45 PM

I rolled my eye's at Jaylon's text, not suprised. Lately she'd been bailing out on our plans with eachother and I felt like I was losing touch with my bestfriend.

Her and Marcus broke up not too long after me and Chris did because of him being a 'mama's boy'. Then Rihanna offered her a full time job as her personal stylist, so she quit her job at Premier L.A. Now she travels with Rih wherever she goes, styling her for big events. I now understand how she felt when I was working for Chris and would be gone for weeks at a time because of having to go on tour with him.

Liquor by Chris filled the club speakers, as I pulled out my Violet Purple Revlon lipstick, reapplying it. I rolled my eye's at the song lyrics. I couldn't help but think about his situation with Karrueche. He basically had prophesied his own fate.

"Ky is dat chu?"

I looked up to see August towering over me, wearing a grin, as usual. "August what are you doing here?" I asked, giving him a hug. August was like my big brother. We were the same age, only a couple weeks apart. His birthday was September 3rd while mines was September 25th.

"I'm jus chillin. Enjoying da nice views of dis club." August smiled, lowering his shades as he stared at a girl's ass, walking by. "Oh lord..." My voice trailed off, as I shook my head chuckling.

"Whatchu doin at da club all by ya'self?" he asked, sitting next to me at the table. "I actually had plans to come here with Jay but she bailed out on me." I sighed. "But since you here an everything, why you had to put me on blast like that on E! News last night? Now you got my name all over social media!" I laughed, changing the subject.

August reveals that he supports #TeamKris and not #TeamChrae
R&B singer August Alsina called Karrueche out, says she's using pregnancy for endorsements
Watch the hilarious video of August calling Karrueche everything BUT her name and urging Kyrie, Chris's ex to fight for him

Those were just a few of the many headlines circling the Internet today. I didn't even bother to read any of the comments cause that just would've resulted in a throbbing headache.

"Aug tells no lies." he chuckled, sipping from his red cup. I side eyed him like nigga please.

Sure you don't...

"I miss him." I confessed, playing with my fingers. I missed his hugs, his kisses, just talking too him, and our silly conversations. The little and simple things made up the big picture. Me and Chris really had something special, and I basically threw that shit out the window. I kept telling myself not to regret any decisions I made, and I haven't up until now. I knew I could've handled the situation a little differently than I did. But now I want it all back. I want Chris back, but maybe it's too late for that.

"Shit I miss yall togetha on some real shit Ky. Kleenex delusional. Chris boutta have two money hungry baby mama's. Except she worse dan Nia cause don' nobody wanna see ha old lookin ass on TV." August stated.

"Ohmagawd August chill!" I bit my bottom lip, trying to contain my laughter. "Chill ain' een' in ma vocabulary." August chuckled.

"Do you think I was wrong for breaking up with him?" I questioned, knowing if I was gonna get an honest answer, it would be from August.