Interviews With The Cast

Hey my loves!

I'm baaaaaack!!!

This story will be coming off hold a week from now, March 1, as promised. I realized I never did a Q&A for this story. I wasn't even sure if yall had any questions. But if you do, ask away, and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

I decided to interview some of the cast, so yall could see how they feel about everything that's going on, and the questions asked might be questions yall might have so enjoy!!! ❤❤❤❤

Me: Chris before we start this interview, please fix your face. You look so... down.

Chris: That's because my life is so messed up right now.

Me: And whose fault is that?

Chris: Don't start with me Kira! You the one writing this crazy ass story.

Me: Ima need you to bring it down three mo' notches Chris cause I'm not the one!

Chris: My bad. I'm sorry. Continue with the interview.

Me: What I wanna know, is why did you decide to get back with Karrueche despite what she did to you, getting pregnant on purpose?

Chris: To be honest, I don't know. I guess I'm with her because of the unborn child. I love him or her already.

Me: Hmmm sounds about right. I heard that you gave your baby mama Nia, a job as the accountant for your charity. You trust her with that kind of stuff?

Chris: Surprisingly yes I do. Nia is actually great with numbers, besides I work very closely with my charity, so I know everything that's going on with it.

Me: Let's talk about you and Kyrie.

Chris: Hell no!

Me: Why not???

Chris: Because I already used my emotional five minutes today and if we talk about Kyrie, that's gonna result in me being in my feelings again.

Me: You still care about her huh?

Chris: Maybe.

Me: Don't lie!

Chris: Kira leave me alone!