Don't Kill The Fun

"Oh baby... We can only chase it if we run. Body to body, it's all for free. Now come get this l-o-v-e."- Chris Brown

Chris Brown

"Let it gooooo!! Let it gooooo! Can't hold it back anymoooore!!" I sung along to Frozen's Let It Go which was playing from my aux cord. I looked back at Royalty who was chilling in her car seat, singing along.

"Take it away Royalty!" I placed the toy mic in her hand, before focusing my attention back on the road.

"Gooooo!!!! Goooooo!!!! Dooooorr!!" Royalty screamed out, bouncing in her car seat.

"Omg this is just too adorable." Kyrie gushed, recording us on her phone. "Such a pretty little girl." She caressed Royalty's cheek, before turning back around in the passenger seat.

I had just picked Royalty up from her dance recital, and was taking her back home to her mom. Then me and Ky would be headed out to our surprise date. Well it was a surprise for Kyrie at least.

"I hope your not recording on Snapchat." I said, making a left at a intersection. Kyrie rolled her eye's. "I'm recording this for my personal file's. Calm down."

"Just making sure." I laughed. Me and Kyrie had agreed that we weren't going post each other just yet. I didn't have time to get caught up in the social media BS.

Once I reached Nia's apartment complex, I found a decent parking spot. I got out, unbuckling Royalty from her car seat. "I'll be out in a couple minute's." I told Ky, placing Royalty on my hip.

"No rush. Take your time." Kyrie waved me off, looking at Ro. "Bye Royalty. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Bye!" Royalty smiled, pointing at Ky.

I closed the door, placing Ro on the ground. "What did you learn in dance class today?"

"Twa-Tworls." Royalty answered, swinging her arm's. I took out my phone, snapping a picture.

 I took out my phone, snapping a picture

"That's good. One day you'll be able to dance just as good as Daddy." I chuckled, grabbing her hand. We had finally reached Nia's door. I took a deep breathe, before ringing the bell. A few moment's later, she answered.

"I was just about to call you." Nia said, focusing her attention on Royalty. "You have fun in dance class babygirl?"

"Yes!" Royalty clapped.

Zillah appeared from behind Nia. "I missed you!" She cooed, tickling Royalty.

"I'll see you in another week. Daddy loves you." I kissed her cheek, before handing her to Zillah.

As I was turning around to leave, Nia touched my shoulder. "I need to talk to you."

"About?" I slowly turned around.