His electrifying touch made her skin prickle, especially her arms, when Jacob put his hands on her shoulders to turn her to him. Elaine looked at his dark heated eyes staring at her like a feast. His gaze was not on her eyes nor face; it was on her exposed boobs. Her brown nipples standing firm, hardened by Jacob's fingers. She let out a long soft breaths as Jacob glazed her skin with his index fingers. Tracing the top of her breasts down to the valley, then setting his hand beneath her breasts. Her boobs setting between the thumb and index finger of his hands.

Jacob looked at her eyes and Elaine saw the hunger, the need and the desperation to taste. She was Eve, and she's making Adam taste the forbidden fruit. She was the temptation. And she's provoked him to do it when she closed her eyes and parted her lips in an erotic way making him groan.

Jacob surged for her right breast, kneading the bud, nibbling, gently sucking making her whimper, whispering soft words such as oh, fuck, and harder. Jacob released her nipple but his tongue remained connected. He flicked his tongue up and down, then he swirled his tongue around the tight but. Their eyes met and it was so hot for Elaine to see Jacob half knee bended and his back hunched just to kiss her breast, just to grope them, just to give them equal attention.

Ribbon of heat shot down her spine making her sex throb in anticipation, making her feel so empty inside. She wanted Jacob but the pleasure he's giving her is insatiable, so satisfying, but the satisfaction wasn't enough. She wanted to pull him closer and she did, driving her into the wall, sandwiched by the hard cold wall and hard warm body of Jacob.

His jeans felt so rough rubbing against her tighs as he crossed their legs together. His lis traveled up, leaving her breast, now kissing her collarbone as his hands crawled into the sides of her shorts, hooking his fingers on her panties to slide it off her.

"I am so addicted to you. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I just want you whether it's good or bad," he said against the hollow of her neck then he kissed her neck again, so hard, sucking her neck like a vampire while his hands played with the inside of her tigh, avoiding the wet folds throbbing in emptiness, wanting to be touched. "I want you but I want to taste every inch of you."

Elaine groaned.

"Can I do that?"

Elaine moaned.

His finger traced her navel and his left hand placed firm of her hip.

"Can I?"

His voice made her tremble in carnal lust. The way he spoke was so erotic she shivered, making the skin of her nape prickle.

Jacob chuckled, "I can, can't I? Tell me, kitten. Tell me you want me and I will give you what you like."

Elaine wanted to tease him, to tell him no, but her desires got the best of her making her say yes, making her say she needed. She needed to make him feel the pleasurable pain she's feeling.

Jacob yanked his jeans, leaving behind his boxer's brief with the evidence of arousal peeking through the thin fabric of the white piece of cloth cover.

Elaine stepped off her shorts that fell on her ankles. Her full body was on display for Jacob to see. His eyes lascivious, shooting missiles of another heat down her. She was burning with flaming desires, wanting to ignite more just as Jacob's warm caress touched her folds making her whimper.

"Spread your legs for me and try not to move. Scream if you want, no one's going to hear you." He said, grazing her entrance.

"I will," she breathed.

"Good."

And the next thing she knew was that he was kneeling on the floor just to taste her. Her back planted against the wall, her arms bent and also against the wall with her palms facing it. One flick of his tongue already made her explode inside with the pleasures travelling throughout her body that made her eyes roll upward and her mouth fell agape.

She gasped for air as his fingers separated the lips of her pussy to plunge his tongue deeper, to taste her better, to put his mark deep down her. His middle finger circled her clit as he lapped on her sex and it made her go gaga with the continuous flow of tingles from her genitalia.

She couldn't help but to arch her back to contain the ecstasy but it was futile. His tongue had talent! And his lips against her pussy was another.

Elaine looked down only to meet Jacob's blazing eyes. "I am so much addicted to you, Elaine Veronica. So much I wanted to tie you naked on my bed just so I can fuck you whenever you want."

She breathed hard and rough. "I am always ready for you to take."

Jacob chuckled. "As much as I want to take you now, I have to go to work. I've been absent for a while now."

He put the finger he inserted in her pussy in his mouth to taste her once again, making Elaine groan, making her want more. But she didn't get anything but a glance as Jacob stood.

"If you are always ready for me to fuck, come by my office. Wear a skirt but not an underwear. I want my bad kitten back. I want that tigress 5 years ago back." He purred against her ear.

"You were the one who didn't wear an underwear back then." She said, tracing his chest. "I want my naughty Royce Jacob back. Wear no brief later."

"As you wish."

Jacob pulled off his brief, revealing the hard on the underwear can't hide. It was standing proud and the veins were popping as it marked the path of base of the head down to the base of his cock. She fought the urge to touch it, to grab it, to play with it and she almost failed.

Jacob put his pants back on, adjusting his length, pointing it left just to button the jeans he was wearing and to zip the pants. She just stared at the obvious erection but thanks to the button-down shirt he wore, it covered what's only for her to see or to touch.

"I will be waiting for you later," he said before he kissed her again goodbye.