His ragged breathing tickled her ears as Jacob rested his head on her shoulders. His hot breath sent thousands of tingles through her system, making her nerves jolt awake, especially the uncountable ends of nerves between her tighs.

"Don't ever scare me, Elaine," he whispered, hard, threatening, nervous. "I don't want the feeling of being scared. I get mad, kitten. I-," he kissed her neck.

"Get-," he bit her ear.

"So-," his lips touched her ears.

"Damn-," he murmured against her ears.

"Mad."

Elaine closed her eyes as Jacob glazed his lips down her side of the neck. A soft moan escaped from her mouth when he sucked on the very sensitive spot, so ticklish, so fucking satisfying. She let her head fall into opposite direction to give Jacob more access, more chance to trail blazing kisses across her neck, making her feel burned.

If his kisses were drugs, she's damn high.

"Jacob..." Elaine murmured, followed by a groan when Jacob moved his hands, caressing each and every part of her body. His chest pressed against her back as his hands found her hips, pulling her against him.

When his hardness poked her lower back, she let out a gasp. He noticed it, pulling her so he could press harder. Elaine felt his member throb inside his pants.

Jacob's hands couldn't be in one place. His hands seemed to leave tingles where it crossed, now that he went under her blouse. His hand groped her bare breast under her shirt making her squirm in both shock and delight. His other hand was unbuttoning her shorts, sliding his hand down between her thighs after.

"I love that you do Brazilian wax," Jacob chuckled while his fingers played with Elaine's hardened nipple, flicking it between his fingers. Oh, she loved it, too.

Elaine suppressed a moan with his other hand terrorized her pussy. She knew she was so damn wet and she thought she was wetter when Jacob, caressed her with his long fingers. Opening her legs wider, she needed support. She threw her left arm backward so she could brace at Jacob's shoulder. Her head fell back as his fingers did the familiar rhythm that made her so insane: both on her boob and her clit. Round then another then another, his right middle finger did circles on her femininity.

Slow.

Then slower.

And he went fast but he quickly transitioned the pace into slower one again.

"I love it when you breathe like that. I love hearing you so aroused and so frustrated at my pace and so so so fucking satisfied with what I do to you." Jacob said, pinching her nipple. "I fucking love it when you look at me like you want me to brand you mine. And you are fucking mine."

He pressed his lips on the hollow of her neck again, licking the very sensitive skin of her neck. She shuddered of his simultaneous ways of pleasuring her.

Just as she felt the walls of her vagina clench, her body shivered, convulsing in thousand tingles passing through nerve to nerve but most concentrated on her pussy. She was almost ecstatic, near her release when Jacob suddenly stopped his rhythm. She couldn't breathe properly. Her breaths were ragged, harsh, continuous, audible. Elaine gasped as Jacob retrieved his hand from the inside of her shorts.

He then ripped her blouse, the thin fabric made sound as it tore into two by Jacob's own two hands. Jacob threw the fabric away, leaving her topless, her perfect mounds finally touched the coldness of the room but can't fight the heat coming from her core. And as seconds passed by, she felt herself wet again by just the thought of her surrendering her body to Jacob again.