Get Packin'

(I'm going to write the whole story from Mal's POV. If I want I will have other people's POV, but not a lot)

It's been 2 weeks since the coronation. My relationship with Ben is going great! I just keep getting this feeling that something bad is going to happen. I keep thinking that Maleficent is still here. Maybe she turned back to her normal sel-"Mal are you there?" Ben said. We are in the garden taking a walk. " Ya sorry I was just thinking" I replied " About what?" He asked sounding worried. Oh no, I can't tell him. If I do and Maleficent is actually out there, he's going to get hurt. I have to tell Evie and the boys."I was just thinking about how... Um... Evie wanted to make me a dress for our date later... And I probably have to go try it on now , so um... I'll call you later, bye!" After that I ran really fast out of the garden and into the school to my dorm. I get in panting and I see that Evie, Jay and Carlos are already there."What happened to you" Jay said and laughed as he playfully punched Carlos's arm. "I came to tell you t-" "Oh good your here!! We really needed to talk to you about what we think is happening. We think Maleficent is out there trying to destroy us and its been bothering us for like a week now. What were you gonna say?" "-that I think Maleficent is trying to destroy us" I finished my sentence. " Oh. Yeah sorry about that" Evie said. " Um guys! Maleficent wants to video call us" Carlos said as he panicked." What , No! That can't be she's locked up! And there isn't any internet on the Isle "I said as I walked to Carlos with his laptop sitting on the floor infront of my bed. ". Answer it" I said, regretting what I just did. " Well hello children!" She said " What do you want mother?!" I screamed " I want all of you to leave Auradon and don't tell anyone and never return, if not I hurt your loved ones. Goodbye children " she hung up. " Guys we have to start packing, we have to leave! I don't want Ben getting hurt... And I'm sure you guys wouldn't want Doug, Audrey and Jane get hurry right?" They all nodded. The boys went to their room and started packing. Evie and I packed and we were both crying. We plan to leave tonight.