UNDYNE VS FLOWEY PART 1

((AUTHORS NOTE:
The UNDERTALE character I write about the least is definitely Undyne, (well, other than extra characters and Blooky) which is sad because I LOVE Undyne. So... I going to write this to show some appreciation for her. (And of course Papyrus is in it too because I love him and his relationship with UNDYNE YAY) Yes, this will probably become a series. I have a few ideas, but I'm not the best at writing action. Anyway, enjoy, guys!))

Undyne tounge stuck out slightly, struggling to tie her thick, carnelian hair into a ponytail. "You gotta be kidding me..." She grumbled under her breath, biting her lip. She let out a triumphant grunt as it was final teased into a a single, draped lock, and took a step back to admire her work. Undyne frowned slightly at her crooked eyepatch; showing bit of a pale pink line, and repositioned it with a "hmph!"

Papyrus should be here any second now-

BAM!!

"UNDYNE!! I HAVE COME, SORRY FOR BEING LATE!!!"

Undyne rolled her eye, stepping toward her own door, and yanking it open. Papyrus stood in full glory; literally, with that stupid costume on and a smug smirk shining on his face. He seemed unable to keep in his excitement, bouncing up and down with a firey vigor. His bones clacked together. "You aren't late, Paps." She reminded him with a chuckle.

Undyne noticed he kept his hands behind his back. "EEEEE-I KNOW!!!"

"Hey, punk, are you ready for-" She paused, sizing him up yet again. There was definitely something... off. A elderly voice echoed in her head; "When in doubt, get a good glance at your enemy." While Papyrus wasn't her enemy, she couldn't quite put her fin on what's wrong with him today.

The looming skeleton nodded with even more enthusiasm. "That's awesome and all, but can we do something first!?!?" He inquired with contagious happiness.

Undyne halted once more; her ear fins twitching. She could've sworn she heard a "ouch..."

The fish monster leaned aganist her bedroom door, raising her eyebrow. "Papyrus, spit it out. What are you hiding?"

"HmmmmmMMMMMM-OKAY!!!" Papyrus screeched, leaping into the air. He slammed something down on the table. "NYEH!" He exclaimed.

Undyne narrowed her eye. A flower in a brownish clay pot grinned up at her, swaying from side to side in a hidden rhythm. "Howdy!"

They both paused; as if expecting something. Papyrus' widened his smile and made a grand sweeping gesture to the golden plant. Undyne didn't know whether to clap or to start laughing. Instead, she folded her arms with confused look.

Papyrus closed his mouth. Then, he straightened, waving another hand to the unnatural, and unwelcome organism sitting on her table. The bloom choked out "oh!" and cleared his throat meaningfully.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower!" Flowey spoke with an odd cheerfulness. "I'm Papyrus' bestie! And I wanted to meet you!"

Undyne' gaze flickered back up to Papyrus. "Bestie?" She growled disbelievingly. "What the heck is he even?"

Papyrus gasped, his eyes darting to Flowey almost in fear. Flowey looked stunned. Then, a tear prickled at the edge of the blossoms' beady ones, and he lifted a lush frond to brush it away. "I-I'm sorry... I don't think I-I talk about that just yet..."

Papyrus clicked his tounge, shaking his head, and picking Flowey right back up again. He embraced the bawling floret. Undyne's jaw hung open dumbly. That idiot is playing right into that flower's... leaves? This guy can't be good news. Energy gathered in Undyne's palm, making it glow with a onimous sapphire light.

Papyrus finally placed Flowey back down with another small apology. He coughed into his fist, and proceeded to dip his head to Undyne. "Well, I just wanted my two bestest friends to get to know each other..."

"Paps, don't  you see that-"

"Hey! Papyrus! I'm hungry!" Flowey rubbed his stem lavishly. "Can you fetch me and Undyne some spaghetti?"

"OF COURSE; ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!" He sprinted toward the window, and burst through it; scattering glass everywhere. "I'M OKAY!!!" He shouted to confirm.

Oh no, he ain't gonna he leave me with-

"Hello! How are you, Undyne?" Flowey leaned forward, shaking his leaves eagerly.

Undyne frowned, her hand traveling to her back. She curled it into a fist, then slowly stalking toward the happy little posy. "What are you doing here...?" She asked, crouching low to the floor. "You aren't here for a new friend, I know that."

Flowey tutted, his frond ruffling in mock disgust. "Undyne, my amigo, we both know that this isn't a personal matter! Aho, no." Undyne circled the chuckling plant. He cocked his disc, his petals seeming to cup in amusement. "This only a matter of completing the game."

"This isn't a game." Undyne kicked away a wooden chair, dropping to her knuckles on the smooth tile surface, a feral snarl rising in her throat.

"No, this is."

Suddenly, a vine whipped out; shattering the pot he layed in, and wrapped around her ankle. She rose upward; kicking savagely, and he threw her aganist the ceiling.

It only made her blood boil. She summoned a cyan magic spear, aiming it right in the middle at the floret's head. Flowey only cackled.

"You really think you can win? He he he!" A sharp pain in her shoulder made her gasp, clutching the wound. A strange white pellet gleamed. Her sharp claw hooked around it, trying to pull it out-

Undyne completely halted. A whole cluster of pellets floated around her, circling like vultures, ready to pick her clean. Wide-eyed, she faced Flowey, who had a uncharacteristic scowl stretched om his face.

"Aw, come on! You gotta do better than that~ Give me a challenge next timeline, Undyne." He drawled out her name with a short giggle.

Then, the bullets came rocketing toward her-

"He he heh he!"

This is so familiar...