Knock 'Em Dead, Darling!

SPOLIER WARNNING AS WELL AS SHIPING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! Well, slight shipping. Also, some headcannons are in here!

Sans waited at the end of the hall. Soon, he will see the human. Soon, the judgement will begin. He will give the human it's sentence. The judge is ready to give a bad time.

Sans tensed, he heard footsteps. He clenched his hands in his pockets, gritting his teeth into a grin. He stared down the hall. Windows shined there impossible beams of light down. The gold columns illuminated the face of the creature coming toward him in a run.

That's not the kid.

That's Mettaton EX. What's he doing here?

Mettaton looked surprised to see him here too. He stopped, looking at Sans up and down. Mettaton then smiled. "I don't I ever meet you before, darling. Hello! I didn't know anyone else was still alive..." His smile wavered for a second, but it was back to that TV star expression.

Sans felt a little annoyed that he was smiling in a time like this, but he pushed it to the side. The guy is just trying to make me feel better. Sans scratched his skull and yawned widely. "Yeah, I'm Sans. Sans the skeleton."

"I'm Metta- Well, maybe you know who I am." Mettaton began awkwardly. "Alphys sent me here to warn Asgore about the human, coming to kill him."

Sans nodded. The human must've already killed Undyne. Wow, they're getting close. "Go ahead, I'm not gonna stop ya."

Mettaton hesitated, looking unsure. "What are you doing here, beautiful?"

Sans shrugged, but his sholuders tensed up again. What will happen if I tell him? Nothing bad, right? "Well, I was planning on..." Sans trailed off. His brother's death was still so fresh on his mind.

"Killing the human yourself?" Mettaton said sheepishly. "I would say that's not a good idea, but I would be a hypocrite if I did." Mettaton sagged in a less than perfect posture. "I'm planning on murdering the human as well, to...well...Save humanity from them I guess, I don't know." Mettaton rubbed his robotic elbows. "It sounds stupid out loud."

Sans was surprised at how Mettaton was acting now. He is supposed to be a star, ego and all. I guess killing your friends can really humble someone, Sans thought. He looked out the window nearest to him. "I'm here for a more... revenge kinda thing." Sans still didn't feel comfortable sharing everything.

Mettaton dipped his head in understanding. Then, he bent down to become almost level with Sans. What the heck is this guy doing?!

"I had an idea." Mettaton said decidedly. "I'll help you fight the human."

Sans was caught off guard. Why would Mettaton want to help him? He pointed behind him, to the end of the hall. "Aren't you gonna warn Asgore or something?"

Mettaton stood up again. "There is time after this battle." He thinks he's going to live?!

Sans shook his head. "Nah, it's fine, I don't need your help." Sans hoped he could shoo this guy away.

Mettaton paced in thought. "I have been thinking..." Yeah, about writing your death warrant? "Every monster that the human fought was on its own, and it uh... didn't work. So, what if we fought the human together?"

Sans felt another stab of anger. This is serious, we would both be killed. What could would any of this do? Sans waved his hand to the entrance. "I don't think the two of us are stronger than Undyne."

Mettaton flinched, looks like he was right about Undyne. Then he opened his mouth in fury, but changed his mind, and went for a gentler approach. "I used to be a human extermination robot, but those functions have never been fully removed..." I forgot about that.