Frozen

Hi, if your looking for Undertale version of Frozen, here ya go: http://bit.ly/1pmsnJH But that's not what this is. I hope you enjoy anyways!

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

She found me here, oh god. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no...

Undyne, head of the Royal Guard, in full battle armor walked down the bridge. Her footsteps where like thunder in your ears... The walls were shaking all around you... Or are you the one who is shaking...?

"What are you doing standing around? Get over here, dude!" Monster Kid screeched at you desperately, but it flew right over your head.

Undyne is coming steadily closer... She is finally going to get you this time...

"I'm... I'm slipping!" Monster Kid yelped as he lose his grip and fell. Undyne, losing interest in you, jumped down there with him.

That seemed to kick start you into action. Before anything else could happen, you ran as fast as you could in the other direction...

You gotta be in Hotland now. You don't know where Undyne is, but your to numb to care. Despite it being over 90 degrees.

You see Sans in his station, and barely even thinking about it, you gallop over to him. He looks surprised to see you, but lifts you to his lap. He pats your back as you shake and cry, unable to say anything while he waits for you to be ready.

He didn't ask any questions, and somehow this comforted you a little more. You noticed how much bigger he seemed than you know... A lot older now too...

"I... I think... I killed someone." You wrap your hands around Sans' neck, and he tenses. Then, he hugs you back, rubbing your back and remaining slient.

"Monster...Kid..." You sniffed, trying to wipe your face. "He fell off, and I didn't save him..."

Sans moved his boney hand up to your hair, stroking it for a few moments, staring over your shoulder. Then, he finally says something.

"Kid... I'll be honest... I can't help you. You couldn't have come to the worst guy. Heh heh." He pushes you away from him, so you can face him. He chuckles again, shrugging helplessly. "I'm just too bone tired to."

Together, you laugh at his terrible pun. He winks and grins wider. "I know a femur that can work better." He throws his hands in the air in the gesture that you come to recognize whenever he makes a joke.

"Thank you, I feel a skeleton better now."

"No prob, kid, after all..." He tickles you under your armpits, which makes you laugh harder. "Laughter is the best medicine."

The tickle war contuines, until your screaming for him to stop. You catch your breath as he reaches under his desk. He brings out ketchup and hot dogs. "Sometimes, you need to take it easy, like me."

He lathers his with mayo, mustard, and many other condiments. He gives you one drowning in ketchup, and you both giggle and start to talk. He talks about fun times with his brother while you just listen. It was calming not to be running for your life for once. It was also nice that he never asked him about you, and never forced you to speak to him. He just had a very relaxed air about him...

Sans then stopped in the middle of the costume party story. He looked over your shoulder, and stood up from his seat. You want to look behind you, but you have a dreading feeling in your stomach as you know who is coming. And it's not the hot dogs.

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

"Undyne." Sans whispers, turning his eyesockets to you. You shake uncontrollably now, and your teeth clatter loudly.

Sans winks, but sweats starts to appear on his forehead. "Hey, bend down kid. You can hide under the station." He pats the top of it.

You crawl under there as fast as you could. You press your knees to your face just as Undyne speaks.

"Punk, have you seen a human?" Undyne snarled.

"Nope, I haven't. Sorry."

"Are you sure?"

"How could I be sure... If I'm Sans?" He giggled as you heard Undyne groan.

"Well, if you see anything, you report it to me. Or else." She walks off, footsteps echoed in your head again.

THUMP

Thump

thump...

Sans peeked down at you, his eyes shining with relief. "That was a close shave. I'm glad she didn't smell anything... fishy."

You chuckle and he helps you up. He picks up his third hotdog so far, and smiles at you.

"Where were we? Oh right, fish puns. Well, you sea..."