OH YESSS!

Frogheartk and I were talking, when suddenly, this happened. Enjoy!

Papyrus lied down on the uncomfortable couch, subconsciously messing with his gloves. His worries threatened to explode from his head. He wanted to delay work as much as possible...

With a headache like this, how could he go to work? How is he supposed to tell Undyne, though? Well, he lived through worse... Maybe he he can brave one more day of patroling... It's still kinda early, so maybe he can get a nap in to help his pounding skull...

BANG!

Papyrus sat straight up. What was that? It was only him and Sans in the house...

His soul beated against his ribcage as he climbed the stairs. He ran past his prized bone picture to Sans' room. I got to make sure he is okay...

He thrust the door open, and Sans whiped around. Sans smiled and winked at his younger brother.

"What happened? What was that noise?"

"Hey, cool it, bro."

Papyrus took a deep breath. He didn't see anything dangerous. Maybe it was just his head... "What are you doing?" Papyrus tried to play it cool.

Sans gestured to a mirror behind him. "I was trying to kiss the most sexy skeleton in the world, but I kept bumping heads with my reflection."

What if Sans was secretly just as egotistical as his brother? Or maybe his brother plus Mettaton? Nah, his brother and Mettaton combined can't describe it. What about Draco Malfoy and Berrynose in the mix? Heh heh!

I also came up with a idea! What if it was Underswap, but the personalities swapped differently. Like, just for example, Mettaton and Sans? ;)