10 minutes

This is an imagine for ClaraPooster

To: Hayes

Hey babe, good luck at the game tonight, I'm sure your ought to win!

I clicked off my phone and hopped into the shower. I wish I could've made Hayes's game but I was just to tired. And besides, I've been to all of his games. He understands.

*** 

I got out, and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked into my room, and almost screamed when I saw a body lying on my bed. I quickly flipped on the lights, only to see Hayes snuggled into my pillows. I chuckled at his appearance. I went over, and sat next to him. He was covered in dirt, and sweat, and look tired. 

"Hayes" i whispered, gently shaking him.

He hummed in response, still asleep I assume.

I shook him harder, and called his name a little louder.

He popped open an eye.

"oh, hey" He groaned sitting up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, chuckling.

"After the game, the boys wanted to go partying, so I had to make an excuse that it was movie night for us" He admitted laughing. I laughed along with him.

He noticed I was still in only my towel.

"Well, maybe more than just a movie night,." He said smirking.

"Oh you've got to be kidd-"

He grabbed me and flipped me over onto the bed with him on top.

"Hayes let go of me" I said in fear of my parents coming home.

"No" He said smiling, leaning in.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss too. Our lips moved together in sync. His hand traveled down to where I was holding my towel. He slowly began pulling it off, not once breaking the kiss.

Once it was completely off he deepened the kiss. He slid his tongue across my bottom lips, asking for entrance. I denied.

I grouped my breast. In result, I let out a moan. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. He tasted and explored every inch of me, as I did the same. He moved his lips to my neck. I moaned in the process.

Suddenly the phone rang. I reached over to grab it while Hayes continued to make out with my neck.

"H-hello?" I shakily greeted, trying not to give away the fact that I was being seduced.

"Hi, honey! Your father, and I are on the way home. We're about 15 minutes away." Said my mother 

I cursed under my breath.

"Yeah, okay.. see you soon." I said in a hurry.

I hung up, and dropped it some where on the floor.

"Okay, fine, fine! But we have to make it quick." I said pulling his face up to mine.

"15 minutes, huh? Don't worry, we'll be done in 10" He chuckled

I giggled, as he pulled his shirt from the back of his neck, over.

He immediately came back down to meet my lips again. I ran my fingers through his thick hair, as he slipped out a moan. He slid his  hands down to my heat, stopping just above it. I hate when he does that. He finally moved down. He pressed a single finger on my clit. I jumped slightly at his touch and moaned. He started to rub tiny circles, while I gasped for breath. My hands slowly traveled down to the him of his sweat pants, tugging at them, signaling I wanted them off. Hayes realized, and pulled them down, kicking them off once they were at his ankles.

He spread my legs teasingly slow, until he had access. He stared at me for a moment. Examining, studying my exposed body. I shifted in awkwardness, and looked down, trying to hide my blush.

He came back down, and lifted my chin with his index finger.

"God, you're beautiful." He whispered. I smiled at his words.

He rubbed the tip of his length at my entrance.

I wiggled at the contact, as he watched me in amusement do so.

He crashed his lips into mine, as he slowly pushed in. He grunted into the kiss. He stilled for a moment, allowing us to take in the feeling, before he pounded back in again. I arched my back, as I cried out his name.

He thrusted his hips again, harder, and faster, every now and then giving each other, a drunken-like kiss. I lifted my leg slightly to give him more room. He took advantage of this opportunity, and lifted my leg, holding it by my thigh.

I closed my eyes, with my mouth agape, feeling my climax approaching. And fast.

"fuck, y/n" Me mumbled in y neck. 

He started going at an uneven pace. It was slow one thrust, then rough at another.

I lifted his face so that our noses brushed against one another's with every thrust.

My blood ran south, as I felt a burning sensation in my stomach.

My legs began to shake uncontrollably, as I squeezed my eyes shut.

I screamed out Hayes's name, as I threw my head back. Hayes hit one final thrust, then shakily fell on top of me, trying not to crush me. We stayed like this for a moment, releasing ourselves inside of each other. He slowly pulled out of me, breathing heavy. I quietly whimpered as he removed himself completely. He plopped beside of me. We turned our heads to look at each other. 

"How long did that take?" I asked laughing

"I think about 9" He said laughing as well. 

We cocked our heads to my closed door, both hearing voices downstairs.

Me and Hayes jumped up, and threw on, at least a tee shirt. we sprinted back into the bed, and pulled the covers over us. I grabbed my remote, and quickly turned on a random movie channel.

As if just on cue, my mother peeked her head in the door.

"Oh, hi Hayes" she greeted with a smile

"Hey Mrs. y/l/n" Hayes said with a slight wave

"Y'all having a movie night? How cute." She gushed.

"Yeah..movie night." I said trying not to laugh.