Dinner

Hayes and I were at dinner with a couple of his friends. We were talking and laughing for hours but I got a little bored and wanted to go. Hayes was messing with me all night. Winking and rubbing my thighs. I decided to play back at him.

As he took a sip of his drink I danced my fingers up to his crotch area. He choked on his drink.

"Dude, you alright?" One of his friends asked laughing.

"Y-yea fine."He said chuckling nervously.

I laughed a little. Smirking in achievement.

Hayes stared at me with lust in his eyes.

"Stop." He whispered.

"Stop what?" I asked innocently.

He huffed and turned back to his friends.

I started massaging him through this pants. He let out a quiet moan and started bucking his hips a little.

He grabbed my hand and pulled it off.
"Listen guys I'm not feeling that good, I think me and (y/n) are gonna head out." Hayes said quickly.

We said our goodbyes and got into the car and we were on the road.

"That wasn't funny baby girl." Hayes said in a warning tone."

"I think it was." I said giggling.

He reached his hand over to my heat, and massaged my clit.

"I love it when your wear skirts with no panties" Hayes said smirking.

"You bastard" I moaned.

"Yea, not so funny is it kitten?" Hayes said still smirking.

I got enough strength and gripped his length through his pants again, but harder. Hayes stopped rubbing and moaned. He pulled off the highway onto a long private road.

"You really think you won this war?" Hayes asked.

"Kind of." I replied.

He parked the car and threw my seat back. I let out a squeal as I went flying back. He jumped over on top of me.

"Easy tiger" I whispered while kissing his neck and running my fingers through his hair.

Hayes let out a grunt. He grabbed my face and crashed his lips into mine. We stopped to take off our shirts then reconnected.

Hayes slipped off my skirt and got down on the floor. He started kissing my thighs.

"You're so beautiful." Hayes said in between kisses. He jammed his tongue into my heat.

"Oh god!" I moaned. "Fuck right there" I moaned.

I gripped onto his hair and pulled him deeper. He kept going faster and faster. And he swirled in all different directions.
"H-Hayes I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

Few moments later all the pressure was relieved and Hayes was licking me clean leaving me panting.

He crawled back up and kissed my lips once more. I pulled down his pants and boxers.

"Baby girl you ready?" Hayes asked

"Always am"

He thrusted his length into my heat. Pleasure washed over me. We both let out a moan. His thrusts kept going faster. I didn't even know he could go that fast! We were both moaning messes.

"Fuck Hayes!" I yelled

I could feel the whole car shaking.

Few more thrusts and we rode out our highs. He pulled out and threw me on top of him.

"God I love you, you know that baby?" He said staring at my eyes.

"Yea I know." I said laughing.

WELL THIS SUCKED. I will try and do better next time!