Hook up

I woke up naked in a bad with a random stranger. Oh my god. Why did I even decide to go to that party? I grabbed my clothes put them on and flew out the door.
*later that day

"Ugh! It was terrible, now I'm going to be known as a slut!" I said putting my head in my hands.

I went to Starbucks with some of my girlfriends to talk about what happened.

"Hey calm down, I'm sure it will just pass by." My friend said.

Then it happened. He walked in. The stranger I slept with the night before.
God I hope he doesn't recognize be.

Just to my luck he turned to me and winked. Then went in line to get his drink.

I need to get out of here.

"I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said.

"Okay." My friend said.

I scurried into the bathroom. It was empty, thank god. There wasn't that many people in the cafe either. I looked in the mirror and took as long as I could to "fix" my hair and make up.

Then all of a sudden. I saw a shadow rush in here and switch off the lights. Then someone pushed me against the wall and held his hand over my mouth.

"Hey pretty girl, funny seeing you here." He whispers in my ear.

I shoved his hand off my mouth.

"What the hell are you doing! I whispered/yelled.

"I wanna make you feel good again, just like last night except this time I hope you'll remember it." He whispered.

He moved his hand up my thigh and massaged my heat through my pants.

I let out a soft moan, and bucked my hips a bit.

"S-stop." I moaned.

"Nope." He whispered popping the "p"

He held my hands above my hand and pulled down my pants. All of this was wrong, but I remember how good it felt last night.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips crash into mine. I immediately kissed back, already wanting more.

"Jump." He moaned in my ear.

I did so as he massaged my heat again.
I let out a loud moan as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance, him winning. He tugged at my shirt, and I threw it off along with my bra.

"Damn." Hayes whispered massaging my breasts.

He reattached his lips into mine. He slid my panties off, and without warning shoved 2 fingers into my heat.

I let out a loud moan as he kept getting faster. I couldn't take it, it felt to good, but I wouldn't let him win he couldn't do this to me.

"What's wrong baby girl? Can't handle daddies long fingers hitting your tight core?" Hayes cooed.

He leaned into my ear and whispered "cmon baby I know you want to cum."

"No." I panted.

"I know you want to, just..let it go.

What was this boy doing to me? He made me feel like electricity was running through my entire body, and I couldn't do a thing except enjoy it.

I felt my walls tighten and I knew I was I trouble.

"Oh baby I can feel you getting closer." He said.

I couldn't do it. I couldn't stop it. He kept hitting harder until I let loose with a loud moan. He immediately kissed me into my moan, smirking.  It was the best orgasm I've ever had.

He pulled out his fingers and licked them clean.

"I knew you could do it baby girl." He whispered.

I'm back! Get ready for a lot of stories..even though my grades are shit. 😭😑