Torture

I was visiting my friend Hayes at his house. I overheard his voice in a conversation with his friends.

"Yeah girls are weak, and submissive." Be said laughing.

"Excuse me?" I asked coming around the corner.

Hayes turned to me surprised, but only followed by a smirk.

"You heard me." He challenged.

"They're stupid too." He laughed. The boys cracked up as well.

I walked over to Hayes, and yanked him by his collar.

"I'll make you regret those words Grier." I growled.

"Show me what you got, love." He smirked.

"Will do."

*later that night

After dinner I just decoded to spend the night here. I decided to take on my challenge towards Hayes..tonight. I slowly crept into the hallway towards his room. Under his doorcrack, I saw a soft light of a lamp. I slowly opened the door, careful not to make any noise. He had his back turned to me, sitting at his desk. Probably finishing weekend homework. I tiptoed towards him, grabbing one of his football trophies on my way. A loud creak broke the air as I stepped on a wooden plank. Hayes whipped around, but before he could comprehend the situation I knocked him out. He fell to the floor with a thud. Now to get started.

He awoke with a jolt.

"Y/n, what the hell are you doing?!" He boomed trying to escape his restraints.

I tied ropes around his wrists tied to a wooden chair.

"You said girls are 'weak', and...'submissive'. I hummed.

A worried expression over came his face. I smirked in response. I turned to a large body mirror, having Hayes on view as well as me.

I was completely naked under the black silk robe I had on.

I saw Hayes gulp as I began pulling the string, allowing the valley of my breasts to come into view. As well as my sex.

Hayes's eyes bulged wide and i popped my eyes into his through the reflection.
He stared at my figure, breathing more heavy, as I finally turned around to meet him. I seductively, and painfully slow, strutted over to him. He never took his eyes off my chest.

I noticed a hump starting to rise in his pants. He bucked his hips lightly, hoping I wouldn't notice, but I did.

I tip toed around his chair, running my fingers over his chest, and neck, feeling breathing become uneven.

I lowered down to his ear, and blew gently under his lobe.

"And I'm here make sure you have a changed opinion." I whispered.

I leaned down further, kissing his neck softly. I began to suck on his soft skin. He let out a soft moan.

"Y-y/n, please I'm sorry. I'll never say anything about you or any other girl again." He whispered, because if he said it any louder, he would moan.

I swerved around to the front of him, and rested my hands on the ends of the chair.

"Oh honey, you can't expect to get out of this that easily." I said laughing.

I leaned in closer, acting as if I were going to kiss him. But I stopped once I saw him close his eyes, and try to meet me in the middle. I slowly back away, him not realizing I had done so.

I chuckled as he opened eyes, followed by an evil glare.

"Y/n, I swear of you don't let me-"

His breath hitched as I palmed his sex through his pants. His mouth left agape.