The Prisoner Pt 1 (dirty)

REEDITED: 12/04/16

I couldn't sleep. I looked over to my alarm clock seeing the time was 2:00 am. "Ugh. Just go to sleep!" I mumbled to myself. I gave up trying to sleep and went on my phone. After about an hour I was finally about to fall asleep. That was until my phone started going off. 

"Gah, Shut up!" I groaned. It caught my surprise that it was actually an emergency alarm.

This is a public warning. Teenage boy escaped from Juvenal prison at 2:40 am. Tall, brown hair and blue eyes. If you see this man call police immediately. If you are located within the near area of the prison, be careful lock your doors. Be alert.

I got up and hurried downstairs. I went to the front door, and looked in the peep hole to check if anything is there. My heart dropped when I saw someone standing on my front porch. 

I couldn't move

I couldn't move. He lifted his hand and gave a slight wave. I backed away in fear, before sprinting upstairs. I sped for my room, and hid in my closet.

Silence engulfed me until I heard the heart-wrenching sound of the door opening. That's when it hit me- I forgot to lock the door. I heard heavy footsteps slowly coming up the stairs. 

 "I know you're in here." A gruff voice cooed. I put my hand up to my mouth to shush my breathing. "Are you under the bed?...nope."

"The bathroom?.......no." He hummed. "Hmm..I wonder where you could be preincess? Oh I know! How about the closet?" My blood ran cold. The closet door was suddenly jerked open. "There you are princess."

I tried to scream for help but he covered my mouth to quickly. He lunged forward and held my hands in place, while covering my mouth at the same time. I tried to fight against him, but he was to strong. I couldn't open my eyes, I was to afraid. I felt his nose brush against mine, as his breath hit my face. 

"Now, I'm going to lift my hand and your not going to scream, okay?" The man asked. I nodded my head. I felt his hand slowly lift off my lips. "Open your eyes" he demanded.

I shook my head, I wasn't going to let him see the fear in my eyes. His grip tightened on my wrists, causing me to wince. "I said open your eyes princess." He growled.

Shivers ran down my spine as I slowly opened my eyes to immediately see bright blue ones. Our eyes never left once. It felt as if he were uncovering all my secrets. This psycho's going to kill me. Tears started to stream down my face, as I tried to keep my sobs as quiet as I could.

"Don't cry" he wiped my tears away and began kissing my neck. "I just want to make you feel good." My mouth fell open as my tears immediately stopped 

He grinded his hips against mine. I let out a soft moan. Suddenly, he crashed his lips into mine. I found myself kissing back. What am I doing? This is wrong- all of it. I pushed him off.

"Get away from me" I said trying to sound brave, but failing.

"C'mon princess" He said in a low voice. He came back, and rubbed his thumb over my cheek. He pecked my lips, then again. I felt myself get lost, and kiss back. He finally rested his lips on mine, knowing that he had reeled me in. He pressed me up against the wall again. I let out a moan, when he grouped my breast. I ran my fingers through his hair while the make out session grew more heated. This was so wrong, which regretfully turned me on more. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to the bed and laid me down, not once breaking our sloppy kisses. 

He pulled off my shirt, leaving me bare up top. He smirked at my figure, knowing that I was all his. He sucked the sensitive part of my neck, leaving marks all over. He started moving downwards, making my breathing increase. He slipped my panties off, and spread my legs all to slowly .

 He simply kissed my heat, making me jump. His hands gripped down on my hips, holding me still. "Calm down princess, I haven't even started yet." He chuckled. My breath hitched as he ran his thick tongue up my slit. "hm, perfect" He whispered. He dipped his tongue back into me. He yanked me closer, deepening himself. A moan escaped my lips when he entered two fingers inside me. It was exhilarating. His movements became rougher, and faster. The knot in my stomach had started to pull. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, as I came.

I laid there panting while he kissed his way back up to me again. He stared at my state before speaking. "You're something else, I gotta say" He chuckled. I looked at him sheepishly.  He rolled over, and pulled me into his chest. "You're mine now" He whispered, making goose bumps rise. Finally I was starting to fall asleep. But the next morning I awoke alone.