Chapter 16

Isaac's Pov

We sit on the couch waiting for my mom and dad to come home with Adriana. Mom had another test taken again to make sure she does have cancer before she starts treatment. Why does God do this to our family? She just had a baby. She is my mom, I can't see her sick. I don't know what I would do if she died. No, she is going to make it. She won't die. She can't. Isabel lays on my lap, with her pregnant belly facing the ceiling.

"I want to name her after your mom." I look down at her.

"What?"

"I want to name her after your mom." She rubs her belly. I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

"Okay. We still need a middle name."

"What do you like?"

"I like Emily."

"Emily. I like it. So our little girls name shall be Bailey Emily Baker." She sits up and kisses me.

"I know, your mom being sick is hard on you. But she will get better."

"I know,baby. I'm excited for Adriana to come home."

"Hard to think Bailey and her aunt will only be 3 months apart." She giggles.

"Oh,well. Babies are always blessings." We hear the door open and rush to it. In walked my mom holding Adriana and my dad behind her with the bags. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"What is it, mom?" I ask her.

"I don't have cancer! The test was a false positive!"

"What are you serious?"

"Yes! I'm heathy and so is Adriana." She hands Adriana to my dad and hugs me.

"Thank you, God."

"I know baby."

"So, have you thought of a name for my grand daughter!" Isabel comes up to my mom and gives her a hug.

"We want to name her Bailey after you." I see my mom's eyes start getting tears as she hugs Isabel again and touches her stomach.

"I think I'm going to start making dinner." My father says as he walks into the kitchen and my mom grabs Adriana.

Bailey's POV

Later that night

I lay in bed next to Colson waiting to here Adriana's little cries. He rolls over and puts his arm around my still puggy stomach. He puts his head into my hair and whispers.

"I love you." I turn around and look at him in the light that comes through our bedroom window.

"I love you."

"No, Bailey. I have never in our 14 years of marriage have I said it enough. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through. I should have been home more with you, Isaac, and Casie. I just wanted to make the life you deserved and made sure my son and daughter would never have to go through what I did, I just I wish I could've been a better husband in the early years. I .." I stop is apology by kissing him. I look at him and see a tear in his eye. I whip it as I softly touch his face.

"You have been the best husband anyone could ask for. I choose to stay with you Colson. I loved you then and I still love you. I love you music. I have since I met you. I knew what I was getting into with you being my baby daddy and then my husband. You made all my dreams come true. I will always stand by you getting your dreams." I kiss him again.

"You are the only girl I have ever thought of. Even when I broke our promise that we made in front of God by cheating on you but I didn't think of anyone else but you. You have been the only thing I want. I will never cheat on you again."

"It's okay."

"No. You don't know how scared I was when you told me you could have cancer. I wasn't about to plan my wife's funeral. I want us to grow into cute rocker old people with our tattoos still raging." I let out a little laugh.

"I will be with til the end. No matter what."

"I can't tell you how much I love you Bailey. I'm so happy we met that night. I don't know what I would have done or who I would be today if I didn't meet you. I know we didn't plan Isaac but he and Casie were the best mistakes I could have ever made. I never want to even think about losing you again. Right when you told me, I thought of the car accident and how it was my fault. I remember begging God to keep you and Isaac safe." I put my finger to his lips.

"I love you. It is you and me til the end. Forever." I hear Adriana cry and was just about to get up. Colson gets up.

"I'll get her." I hear Colson make her a bottle as I lay in bed. I start to cry. I'm quite tho. I think about every moment of my life I have spent with Richard Colson Baker and wouldn't change any part of it. I wipe my tear as I hear Colson talk to Adriana.

"Hey baby girl. I know you can't really understand me right now but I'm going to promise you I will be the best father I can be to you. I know I haven't been perfect with your brother and sister but I will change that with you. You, Issac, Mommy, Casie, Isabel and baby Bailey will be my world. Along with you aunt and uncles. God, You are a blessing. You know you like your mom. You really do. I love you Adriana." I can't help but smile. I roll over in bed and start to fall asleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Everything is going so good. Sorry to say there will only be about 2 more chapters left. But Remember about Summer love and I might have another fan fic up my sleeve. So tell me what you guys think!

xoxo Ana

like.comment.fan