Chapter 2.

Bailey's POV

As I was getting to the real juicy stuff in my book, I hear a commotion upstairs then screaming.

"MRS.BAKER! MRS.BAKER CALL 911!!" Shayla screamed down the stairs, I throw my book on the ground and race upstairs. I see Shayla hold Isaac's head. I immediately move her out of the way and hold Isaac. 

"Baby, sweetie it's mommy. Your okay. Just try and talk to me."

"What are you doing call 911, he is going to die!!!!"

"Shayla stay calm, please go and get his father and tell him to get get the car."

'WHY ARE YOU SO CALM?!?!?!?!"

"Shayla, please just do that." I see her run downstairs.I hold Isaac in my arms. Soon I here the car and  Colson running up stairs to help me get him downstairs. Colson races us to the hospital. Once we get him in the door. Doctors start asking Shayla questions.

"What drug did you guys take?"

"I don't know, something I got from my neighbor." The doctor shakes his head. 

"Tell me the truth."

"IT WAS COKE!" The doctors race Isaac off into the ER, we sit on the waiting room. Colson holds my hand.

"Mrs. Baker, are you going to tell my parents?"

"No."

"Thank you so much but why?'

"I feel watching someone OD scared the shit out of you. Also I need to promise that you will never ever do this again."

"I promise." I let go of Colson's hand and sit next to her. She cries as I rub her back. The doctor comes and takes us back to Isaac's room. Shayla runs up and hugs him. Colson and I sit next to each other in the corner. 

"Are you two stupid?" I turn my head as Colson to has a serious glare at Isaac.

"Just following in daddy's footsteps." Oh no, here comes the fight. I brace myself and try to intervene.

"Please this isn't the time you two.Let's be thankful Isaac is okay." Colson gets up

"No, why would you want to follow in my step's Isaac?"

"I don't know, maybe it the fact I'm in your shadow, Dad. You know the one you put me in." 

"How did I do that?"

"Because you didn't stop your career when mom wanted you to. She pleded for you to come home. You didn't listen plus you cheated on her." I pipe up

"Isaac, your father and I have worked on those issues I have forgiven him for that."

"Mom, your saint. I don't know how you forgave some one that treated you like that. I haven't."

"I'm sick of this. You made the choices you did. I had no influence on that."

"Why couldn't you be a normal dad? You have never even been to one of my games, hell Casie has even gone to some of them."

"I'm trying to proved for my family. I have tried going to some of your games."

"No, you haven't tried and does providing for your family include cheating on your wife."

"No, I fucked up I made a mistake. I know I shouldn't win father or husband of the year but I tried." Colson and Isaac were now both screaming at each other. I have to stop this.

"ENOUGH! I'm so sick of this you two. Yes, Isaac your father has cheated on me and you know what I cheated too. Yeah, you heard it I cheated on your father while he was away. That is why I forgave him because I messed up too." 

"You had a reason tho. Dad abandoned us." 

"No, he didn't. He was working. I love your father more than anything or anyone next to you and Casie. I'm glad I married your father, yes we have issues but all couples do." The doctor soon steps in interrupting us.

"I just one of you two to sign these and your free to continue your family feud at home." I sign the papers and we head to the car. I drive Shayla home and once we arrived home. Isaac runs up stairs and Colson and I are standing in the kitchen. 

"I'm sick of this." I grab a bottle of wine and just start drinking it out of the bottle.

"I'm sorry baby." He walks behind me and puts his arms around me.

"It's just stressful." He starts kissing my neck.

"I missed you, I missed the feel of your soft skin." I start to get turned on. We head to our bedroom and it was the first time in months we have even touched each other in months and way too long since we had sex. I was great. We spooned and talked after.

"Baby, I'm sorry for every time I hurt you. I'm glad you suck around." I turn around and face him

"I had too. I love and care for you too much." We fall asleep.

Isaac' s POV

I lay in bed and think about the fight. I mean I love my father, he is my father. I just hate what he did to my mom, and I can't wrap my mind around the fact that my mom cheated on my dad. This is too much for one night. I soon fall asleep to the sounds of my father's raps through my headphones.

___________________________________________________________________________

Family drama forsure!!! 

xoxo ana