A/N: Listen.

I know that many of you are upset with the crack chapters.

I am as well.

But I set some very simple rules. Usually when you start a book, you start on the first page: which in this case happens to be the "Rule" page.

All I have asked is that you say the pairing you want and smut or fluff, but only to post your request on the first chapter.

I have about an hour a day to update my stories. I need time to think of a scenario for the ship to take place and how to space it out.

Usually this takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes. I do not like to reuse a scenario, because I would feel as if the readers would be a little bored with it.

The reason I post crack chapters is because:

You wasted my time by posting elsewhere.

I should not have to search through every chapter and comment to look for one request. That takes more time than you would think.

I have to load the chapter and load the comments, which can take a lot of time when my Internet access is limited at times.

Checking through multiple chapters for one comment takes 10 to 15 minutes. Sometimes more.

There are 60 minutes in an hour, obviously.
Thinking up a scenario takes 5 to 10 minutes.

That already leaves me with 55 to 50 minutes to write.

But now?

I have to search through comments and chapters; taking 10 to 15 minutes.

45 to 35 minutes to write is left over.

I spend 10 minutes trying to grammar check everything.

--

35 to 25 minutes is left in total for me to write the chapter.

--

Now can you see why I half-ass chapters?

On top of that; school will be starting for me, in a few weeks.

I will have hardly any time to update.

I have very difficult classes this year and cannot risk anything lower than a "D+".

35 to 25 minutes is hardly enough time to update, and when I do?

You complain that I:

• have done a bad job

• am stupid

• a terrible author

• "retarded"

• frustrate you

• am a bitch

• a hoe(?)

• am doing it for reads

• am an attention whore

And the list continues.

Please, I am going to restate this. One. More. Time.

Please request ONLY on the first chapter, with the pairing and smut or fluff.

Thank you, for understanding my last and final warning.

- The Author

P.S.
When I said last warning? I meant LAST. As in... I am becoming frustrated with the hateful comments, so I am considering to stop updating this story and discontinue it.

I do not need to be told how shitty I am every update I put up for you readers.

Thank you, again.