SpaMano (Smut)

He was fed up with waiting

Tired of it.

He was trying to forget about it.

But he couldn't!

He and Antonio had been together for a year now! Seriously! Not once! Not even once had the stupid tomato bastard attempted to have sex with him!

It drove him mad. Sure he could occasionally catch the Spaniard getting into or out of the shower but for gods sake!

Lovino had tried to be patient. He half expected the man to do it with him about a month or two in. But this was more than a month or two!

Tonight, Lovino was officially done waiting.

Antonio had yet to come home from work, another hour or two. Depending on how quick he was.

So of course, the Italian had started to get out wine and give the home a mood. Damn if this didn't work Lovino would get so fucking pissed.

~~~~

Finally everything seemed to be in place. Lovi felt accomplished that he could do this, set a mood and-

"Lovi~ I'm home!" The Spaniard called out through the house.

He wanted to snap and yell at him for calling him that but he needed Antonio to be relaxed or whatever.

"Antonio! I need you... Upstairs!" Lovino had called back.

"Alright! What do you need me up here fo-" Antonio stopped.

Seeing the Italian on the bed in only his underwear, dim lighting, wine, and a blind fold on his boyfriend.

"I see..." Antonio smiled, setting his keys on the night stand then walking over to the bed.

"But I thought you didn't want to do this?" Antonio questioned as he ran a hand up his boyfriends thigh.

"Why the hell... Of course I wanted to do this but if you don't want to fine. I'll jus-" Lovino was cut off by a pair of lips on his own.

The Spaniard quickly and clumsily got his own clothes off in a rush. They hadn't done this before and like hell Antonio would pass this up, it's not every day he comes home to a sexy Italian laying on their wanting him.

Antonio climbs on top of his boyfriend, kissing everywhere and anywhere he could. From Lovi's neck, to his chest, and then to his underwear.

By now Lovino was getting turned on by all of the soft kisses that were going up and down his body. His erection was starting to push against his underwear as Antonio kissed it through the black underwear.

It wasn't long before Antonio had enough of the cloth in his way, cautiously he slipped the boxers off and tossed them to the side.

"Be gentle you dumbass!" Lovino growls as the other man puts a finger inside of him. Stretching him out only to find a small surprise.

"Lovi~ Have you been practicing for me? Because you seem... Used to this." Antonio asks wuth a smirk.

The Italians face heats up as he holds back insults, but soon turns into a dark crimson blush and a small huff coming him.

"Well maybe if you paid more attention to me... I wouldn't have to touch myself, you bastard." He mutters.

Antonio smirks once again, the satisfaction of what he can bring his lover to slightly intensing the lustful look in his eyes.

"From now on? You will not touch yourself. If you feel the need to? You ask me first. Understand, Lovi?" The purrs into his lovers ear.

Lovino feels chills go up his spine, Antonio pulls away from his ear then looks into his eyes. Lovino nods quickly.

"I-I understand..." He whispers as a pair of hands grab his legs.

"Good."

The hands rub their way up to Lovi's hips and grabs them firmly. The Italian looks from the others hips to their eyes, no longer full of joy but instead sexual desire.

"No te preocupes mi amor, voy a tratar de ser amable." Antonio purrs one last time, before pushing himself inside Lovino.

The Italian gasps and groans loudly as the Spaniards member is pushed fully inside of him. Antonio waits a few seconds before starting to move.

"Ah~!" Lovi hisses, still getting used to the size in him.

"Sorry... But I have to start moving..." Antonio kisses the Italians cheeks, making the tears disappear.

Lovino soon nods, signaling that Antonio can finally move. With practically no hesitation the Spaniard quickly starts to thrust inside the other man.

The steady pace soon turns into a faster pace, with more moans and grunts added. The room getting a strange smell of love making to it.

"Ha-Harder! Please!" He begs his tomato loving bastard.

Antonio doesn't need to be told twice. His thrust grow harder and rougher, giving up on the gentle and slow pace. With the thrusts growing hard the bed starts to creak with the movement of Antonio's hips.

Lovino's moans grew as his orgasm was building up, his body was tensing as it was edging closer. But much to his irritation the feeling was somehow going away.

The Italian props himself up on his elbows, noticing his boyfriend has pulled out of him and was smiling innocently.

"W-What fuck are you doing?!" Lovi snaps, frustrated that his climax was never reached.

"Hands. Knees. Now." Antonio demands. A slightly commanding tone to his voice made it sexier to the other.

Lovino nods and flips himself over then holds himself up on his hands and knees. Antonio's hands grab his butt and he reenters the Italian lover.

"Mmmph!" Lovi bites his lip as the hands pull his hips back quickly.

His hips slam back to Antonio's own hips. The Spaniard begins to pull and push his hips and Lovi's having them meet with more force and causing Antonio's member to go deeper inside him.

"Anton- NGH! AH! F-FUCK!" Lovino curses loudly.

A smirk is glued on the dominant males face as he takes Lovi's member in one hand, stroking is quickly as he thrusts harshly inside.

Creaking is heard throughout the house, along with curse words and very very loud moans and yells of pleasure.

"I-I can't take-AH! Anymore!" Lovino cries, hoping that he can finally release.

"Lovi-Lovino~!" Antonio moans loudly, his climax coming first as it shoots inside the Italian.

Quickly after Lovi releases as well, his spilling onto the bed sheets. Antonio restd his forehead on his lovers back as his heavy breathing is starting to slow.

The Spaniard pulls out and sits back, looking at the mess they made. Lovino turns around and sits in front of his boyfriend.

"You know... If you get that horny... From sexual frustration? You could've just asked..." Antonio smiles.

"I'm not going to ask you for sex dumbass."

"You won't ask. You will beg."

"See... This is why I fucking love you, you uncultured fuck."

((Yay! First lemon done! I said I'd get it done today.... Today isn't over yet... Woo! So uh... Sorry if this sucked... I'm still trying to figure out some things with these. Also... It was really fucking scary to write this around my family... They kept looking at my phone and asking what I was doing.
Like... Dude... Fuck off.
I'm writing a sex scene.
Anyways~!!!

- Hetalia_Prussia ))