Ancient Greece x Turkey (Fluff)

(( Alright so... You guys should know by now that Greece's mother is Ancient Greece. Literally a woman. Turkey is cannoned to have loved her but she died or whatever. Rome is going to be involved as well... So Rome x Ancient Greece x Turkey I guess? And the song... The only song I can think of when I think of Ancient Greece and Turkey is "It's Over, Isn't It." Yes, I am considering making a story or short story on this, so please do not steal this. ))
I suggest you listen to the song at the end or whenever because I love this womans covers holy fuck.

The Turk sat in the Greek temple, his heart was heavy and growing darker by the second. All because of that stupid Roman, if he hadn't got involved then the Turk wouldn't have had to attack her...

He loved her... Now all that was left of her was a small child... Alone and crying for his mother's arms, to hold him close... Just what the Turk wanted her to do; hold him close and tell him that she loved him...

The Ottoman Empire smiled at the Greek woman, that was in front of him.

"Do you need some help there?" He laughed quietly at her attempts to get a stone to skip over water.

She rolled her eyes and huffed angrily at another failed attempt.

"I can do this Ottoman. I just have not found the right rock, that is all." She looked down, and around her feet for a circular stone.

She bent down and picked one up, her eyes scanned over it before gently tossing it across the water. Only one skip was made, before it plopped into the water. She glanced to the tanned man and raised an eyebrow.

"Can I help you? Or do you just enjoy watching me that much?" She smiled mischievously.

"Both actually. I love watching how your eyes glance around carefully, even over a simple stone..." He smiled, stepping behind her and hugging her close to him.

The Turk missed her smell... The bright eyes... The kind smile and gentle touch, even when fighting.

She laughed to herself as he hid his face in her soft hair, the brown curls bounced with her every movement and smelled of water lillies.

"Must you always hug me?" She smiled. Of course she enjoyed his touch, she just wanted to know why he always wanted to hold her.

"What if one day I can no longer touch you, my beautiful flower?"

"No, do not think like that. Please... We are some of the strongest empires alive."

"How can I not... The Romans are pressuring you for an alliance... I do not wish to lose you..."

"My love, you will never truly lose me." She turned in his arms to face him.

He hesitantly looked to her eyes.

"I... I lov-"

"There you are! Oh... Heh, Ottoman... I did not think you would be here." Rome came from the bushes; rubbing his cheek.

All because that Roman... He lost the love of his life... The one woman he thought he would never meet... Because their bosses... Agreed...

She pushed away from the Ottoman, she smiled at the Roman and went into his open arms for a greeting hug.

"Well! I have some great news! Our bosses decided that we would ally! Is that not great?!" Rome stated excitedly.

She continued smiling at him, forgetting about the Ottoman still holding his sentence. He watched the two start walking away. He already understood... They would get married... He would have to fight her...