nine

CAMILA'S POV

''where the hell is y/n?!'' his voice boomed, making the large room echo with his anger

''I don't know!'' I cried, trying to wiggle out of this tight rope

''YES YOU DO!" he flipped over a table which made me flinch and his men too.

''My men have seen you talk with her on the phone. Now I'm gonna ask you one more time and give you one last chance to tell the truth or both of your punishments will be more worse than it already is.'' He whispered in my face. I swallowed the big lump in my throat.

''She called me asking for help of where she is. She has been living on the streets and collecting pity change from strangers. I broke up with her though because I couldn't handle her while being busy with tour. So, we're over.'' I know lying to him wasn't the brightest idea since he could kill me right now but I just couldn't tell him where she is without warning her the danger that she's in first.

He sighed and looked into the distance in thought. ''Dinah.'' He spoke which caused me to jerk my head up to the sound of my bestfriend's name.

''I never like her. She always made y/n do things that always end up making me mad, but she knows y/n more than anyone that I know. She must know things.. GET HER TO ME!'' he ordered his men to deliver dinah to him

''DON'T TOUCH HER YOU BASTARD'' I yelled at him with anger and worry written on my face. I started yelling at the top of my lungs for them to not do anything to her. He put a rag in my mouth as a gag and all you can hear was my muffled screams

''I don't what y/n ever seen in this girl..'' he mumbled to himself but I still heard and felt hurt.

''fine. be settle and not too harsh'' He sighed again and rubbed his forehead, dismissing his men.

I knew that was a big mistake to order his guards to do so. If they don't do it harsh then Dinah can easily beat them all up. I kept quiet and focused on breathing with my nose.

''As for you..I would kill you but I want to find y/n first so she can watch her everything disappear right in front of her.'' He evilly smirked. He left the room, leaving me terrified and lost. There's a window near me but it's nailed with wood, covering freedom. I wiped my dried tears on my shoulder. I hate crying in front of people but a girl got emotions and I got kidnapped by a killing psycho!

I heard heels walking on the wooden floor outside the door. The door opened revealing..............

''Angela?'' I was not too shocked since I practically called it when I had a feeling that she was in this plan too but I just didn't know why she would though.

She just smirked at the sight of me being helpless and tied down to a rusty chair. ''what the hell did y/n or anyone of us did to you to get into your mind to kidnap and harass us physically?!'' I screamed at her face as she walked closer to me. She got closer to my face and I backed it up, showing all of my chins.

''you wanna know what the fuck happened?" she whispered to me with venom

''Patrick, my husband, died saving y/n. it's her fault that he died. I tried staying calm and keeping my shit together when I see her because every time I see her, my kids are around. I felt like my head was about to explode with sorrow and hatred for y/n. I made a mistake of yelling and throwing things around the house in front of my kids. Yes I am ashamed of that. But once they said that they want to live with their cousin y/n from now on, I knew that I needed to have my revenge because I wouldn't have done all that stuff if it wasn't for her. So I went to the man himself that is great with evil plans involving y/n.'' She explained while pacing the room slowly.