juan

A/N: IF YOU HAVENT READ THE FIRST BOOK YET, STOP RIGHT NOW AND GO READ IT! ITS CALLED "Need You" BUT IF YOU ALREADY READ IT AND YOUR HERE FOR MORE THEN ayeee welcome, welcome. The first book didn't go as bad as I thought it would. This sequel is just me winging it so please don't be rude or judge in the comments. The first book was full of shit in the comments section and i just want this one to come out clean. So ya! Sit back, relax, build a fort and go in it, Cuz this ones a long one. ENJOY!

Dinah's POV

"Where the hell is she at this time?!" Lauren said frustrated and concerned
I've been trying to call and text her all night with mani.
Lauren has been pacing around the room and ally is too but with her keys in her hand in case we have to go on a search in clubs for her...AGAIN!

"Hi its camila. Im probably out busy or being distracted by a banana haha. Anyways ill call-" i ended her voicemail as i got sick and tired of hearing it for the bazillionth time tonight.

"You know what? I dont even care anymore." Lauren says stopping in her tracks
"Lauren.." Ally said softly
"No! She goes out, gets wasted, hooks up with random ass girls and we always cleans up her mess and not a single thank you comes from that achoholic mouth! Camila is hurting herself, us, her fans, and her family. I bet y/n would even be disappointed." Lauren said finishing her rant.

Everyone was surprised hearing your name again but everyone looked down knowing that it was true.
"Let her come home at anytime she wants. She shuts us out anyways whenever we try to help her so whats the point. If she thinks that she doesnt need us then make it reality for her then." Lauren said and everyone had a agreeing face on
"This must be really hurting y/n.." I started to sob
Normani comforted me saying that its alright but we all know its not.

Y/n is the happiness in everyones day. Now that shes gone all that sunshine went away. Even ally feels depressed.

We all sat on the couch watching friends while we wait for Camila's ass to come home.
"Friends was her favorite.." mani teared up as i cuddled closer to her.
"I know baby. I know." I say softly comforting her
"Yeah until she got into porn" lauren snickered
We all laughed as we knew it was a joke but ally was wide eye and gasped loudly.

"She what?!?" Ally screamed making everyone laugh more
The laughter immediantly died down when the door started to rattle with keys
'Shes back' i mouthed to everyone
They all gave me a 'oh reallyyy' face

Once the door was fully opened, somethin was different.
There was no lingering smell of an acholic. It smelled like camila's normal perfume.

"I had a great time" we heard a boy talk
We all shook our heads, knowing whats up.

The suprising thing was that she was with a boy and she wasn't making out with him, leading him on. This was an actual date.

"..me too" camila said hesitantly
Then the door closed and she walked right into the living room and stopped in her tracks.

She was dressed nice and casual. I havent seen her wear those kind of clothes in a while. Usually some sweats and a tee full of tears or a slutty, tight dress that she spends her money on to fit in to clubs.
"Who the hell was that?" Lauren asked straightforward
"Jealous much?" Camila sassed back
"Bitchy much? Um dont answer that. I already know its a yes" lauren shot back

Camila rolled her eyes
"He's a guy that im dating. Shawn." She said confidently
"Oh so you date guys too?" Normani said clearly annoyed with her new affair
"Lesbe honest." Lauren said smirking
Camila was furious. I kinda think they went too far too since its no joke to make fun of camila's love life..