Chapter 51 - "Fake Asses."

Start from the beginning

Isaiah hung up the phone and placed his money down for the bill.

"Noah, I got bad news." Isaiah sighed.

"What happened?"

"Q was shot." Isaiah panted, rubbing his hands through his head. "I just found out......"

Noah didn't say anything or show that he had a little bit of emotion. He gave Isaiah a blank state as Isaiah got up from the booth.

"I promise that i'ma meet up wit you tonight." Isaiah said. "I'll take Kays over to the crib with Lily too."

"It's alright." Noah grinned. "Just go see your friend."

Something that was sinister, was that Noah didn't even care about what could happen to him. He was just hoping that Q was out of the way.

He was proud of what he'd done.

Noah picked up Lily from daycare after dinner and returned home. He gave her a bath early so that he didn't have to do it by night. When night arrived, Noah tucked Lily in and laid with her until she dozed off. After getting out of the bed, Noah could feel the pain in his groin area intensifying. If he walked or expanded his legs a little too far, the pain would get worse, so he found himself limping throughout the home. As Noah made his way downstairs, he seen someone sitting on the couch.

Asha.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Noah growled.

Asha tucked in her lips, keeping her arms folded.

"Q got shot. He's undergoing surgery right now..." Asha sighed. "I didn't want to stay with Carlos and Stacey because I thought it was too dangerous, so I thought I'd crash here for the night."

"So what do you think you're going to hop from home to home when something goes wrong?" Noah snarled. "No no no. Get out."

"I said for the night, Noah. Damn!" Asha shouted. "Stop being a fucking hard ass!"

"Stop yelling!" Noah growled in a low tone. "Lily's asleep!"

Asha shook her head, looking away.

"Me and Q aren't in a relationship like he said. We had one kiss and that was it." Asha growled. "He only said that to get you mad."

"You really expect me to believe that?"

"To what do I have to prove to you? You kicked me out of the fucking house." Asha scoffed. "What's the point of lying to you now?"

"To get back in."

"To get back in. Right." Asha scoffed.

Asha started chuckling, shaking her head and looking away.

"I honestly don't know why I even came here." Asha growled, storming off of the couch and heading by the door. "I'd rather live out in the stree-"

Suddenly, Asha was snatched back by her arm. She gave Noah an angry look as he pinned her against the wall, kissing her. The sounds of their lips smacking together echoed the walls of the living room as Noah slid his fingers through hers while it sat against the wall. Asha sighed, keeping her eyes shut and keeping her lips on his.

"Mmm." Asha sighed lowly, still kissing him. "I haven't had these juicy lips in forever...."

"Shit I can show you what else you ain't had that you can get."

"Are you speaking dirty right now?"

"Real dirty."

"Real fucking dirty?" Asha growled, glancing at him with her eyes half opened.