Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again

Start from the beginning

"In the attic appeared out of nowhere," he says.

"What did?"

"These huge spiders. Mr Smith isn't working and K-9 is missing," he tells me.

"What how!" I demand as I rush by him and right up the stairs Rue still right behind me not wanting to be too far away from me which I don't blame him.

I reach the attic to find Daniel over in the far corner holding off two huge spiders with...the Sontaran gun.

A third spider sprung from the left of us pining Rue and I to the floor. Suddenly a base ball bat swung against the spider it flying off us.

"Get off my son!" Kevin shouts.

I get to my feet helping Rue with me. "Thanks. Help Daniel," I say to him as I rush over to Mr Smith to check all his systems to see why he isn't working.

"Luke it seems as if someones tampered with him," Lenny says in my head.

"I know why too and why they took K-9. They have tried to get rid of anything that will help us in stopping them from taking Rue and killing him. Stopping all routes to get teleported up to a spaceship which I am certain is most likely already circling Earth," I say to Lenny in my head as I try get Mr Smith back on line.

"Thanks Kevin," I hear Daniel say. The three spiders are out cold now.

"Luke what is wrong with him?" Kevin asks me.

"He has been tampered with however I believe if I can just reset him. I think I know enough to get him back on line," I say as I set to work. It takes me a few minutes before I stop. "Come on Mr Smith we need you," I say loudly.

Mr Smith screen suddenly comes back on. "Alert alien spaceship is circling earth. A teleport had been made exactly twenty one minutes ago," Mr Smith informs us.

"Yes he is back," smiles Daniel.

"Back was I gone?" Mr Smith asks confused.

"It doesn't matter. Your back that is what matters. K-9 has been taken. Did a second teleport get used Mr Smith we need to know," I say to him.

"Not as far as I know Luke. I will search for any sign of the I mean K-9," he says quickly.

"Thank you. Did they think that tampering with Mr Smith would stop me? I know everything about Mr Smith inside and out. I helped with the reprogramming with Alan. If anyone can get him back it be me. I don't think they know everything about me and I can use that against them. Kevin I need to ask you to protect Rue. I want you to stay here with Daniel and protect him with your life," I say to him.

"But Luke what are you going to do?" asks Kevin.

"He is going to take a one way trip to that space ship and tell who ever this alien is to get lost or he will regret it but he doesn't know that I'm going with him," smiles Clyde at the door.

"And me," says Rani.

I look at both of them smiling, "Its the only way and I guess I can't talk you out of it?"

"No chance," laughs Clyde smiling as he comes over and pats me on the shoulder.

"No one takes K-9 and gets away with it," says Rani joining me the other side.

"Mr Smith have you got enough to get us on that ship?"

"I do Luke."

"Alright," I say as I grab my sonic pen off the side and chuck the sonic lipstick to Rani. Sky had left it at home. "Where is Sky?" I ask.