3: I'm fighting, I don't wanna like it. But you know I like it

Start from the beginning

“Will I pick you up later?” Luke nudged me as we walked through the campus’ hallways.

“Yeah, is it okay?”

“Of course! I wouldn’t want my sister to be hurt by muggers just because of my selfishness, would I?” he said, ruffling my hair.

“Maybe” I joked and sashayed away when I saw Shelby motioning me to come to her.

“Is Brett okay?” Shelby asked, her eyes twinkling like tiny stars.

“Yeah, just the usual cold”

“Okay, I need to get to class. Please tell him to get well soon” she said while taking her fluffy pink notebook out of her locker.

“Yeah, sure” I muttered.

Shelby murmured a “Thanks” before gliding away.

Why was she such in a rush to get to class? The bell didn’t even ring yet.

Speak of the devil, the bell rang.

I sprinted towards first period that was Spanish which was on the second floor on other side of the building.

I didn’t stop rushing, even though I was climbing through a long flight of stairs.

And since I never look around my surroundings, I wasn’t able to see the Wet Floor sign.

I slipped on the last step and was already assuming that I’d be falling face first, until a pair of strong arms caught me. I held on to the arm’s upper part and felt the fit muscles underneath the white cloth that was covering it.

“ You okay?” a familiar voice asked. I think I remembered this voice annoying the crap out of me and at the same time giving me tingles- Nate.

I turned the direction of my face to his and saw his brown eyes that looked beautiful against the hallway’s lights boring into mine. Then, the pure beauty of his eyes disappeared and were replaced by a glint of egotism.

“Jaw dropping, I know” Nate smirked, making a dimple on his left cheek appear. And I thought that guys with dimples were hot.  I take that back. They’re not, or I mean not all of them.

I realized that I was still clinging on to him and I immediately straightened myself but Nate didn’t seem to let go. Nate grinned and opened his mouth but I cut him off.

“Excuse me, but I need to get to class” I said. Turning around, and heading towards my Spanish classroom.

Nate caught up with me and said, “I’ll walk with you. Besides, my next class is just next door to yours”.

“How did you know my next class is beside yours?” I asked inquisitively.

“Brett told me your class schedule for the whole week”, he seemed to notice I was starting to get annoyed already and since he was such a nice person, he continued annoying the heck out of me, “Oh, and did you know we’re locker buddies? This time, I can spend more time with you” he took hold of my right hand and traced circles along it with his thumb.

“Let go of me, you jerk!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. But he didn’t seem to be affected, because his grin grew even wider.

What was up with this dude? I wish I can see what goes on in his head.

Wait, did I just say I wanted to know what he was thinking about?

“What are you thinking about?” I blurted out. I placed my hand on my mouth and realized that I just verbalized my thoughts. It even sounded in so many wrong ways. I dropped my gaze to the floor. Now, he will definitely think I’m crushing on him. I tried stealing a quick glance at Nate and saw his grin was even wider than ever.

“Did I hear that right? Kelsey Carson, wanting to know what I was thinking about?” he said with a smug expression written on his face.

“I’m already late” I said, and tried waltzing away, but Nate was fast. He grabbed my wrist and twirled me around until I was centimeters away from his face.

“I was thinking about you, babe” he said, his breath smelling like fresh mint mixed with vanilla. I closed my eyes and breathed in the sweet-smelling scent. God, I loved vanilla so much! I squinted and saw Nate puckering his lips towards me.

“Hey! You two! Go to your respective classes! Now!” I heard the janitor’s voice and I immediately broke out of Nate’s grasp and dashed towards my classroom. I glanced at my watch and found out that I was already fifteen minutes late! I cussed under my breath.

“One day! You’ll beg for this kiss!” I heard Nate’s voice echo through the halls. I can’t stop but roll my eyes at his vanity.

I entered the Spanish classroom and took a seat at my own seat. Everyone seemed to be down today since Mr. Santiago had to attend an appointment, probably for his wedding. And our substitute teacher right now was such a sloth. She doesn’t even bother to shush our class. Everything right now was very chaotic, girls were gossiping, troublemakers were pulling pranks against each other and some are just dead asleep.

This was really the perfect time to have Brett as a seatmate. I sighed and took out my notebook and studied for my History test. But, instead of studying, I ended up scribbling hearts along the notes instead.

“Yes, Mr. Walsh?” I heard Mr. Santiago’s substitute say. I didn’t look up since I didn’t really care of he was there or not.

“Oh nothing. Just enjoying the view” what a flirt! I looked at the substitute and saw her cheeks as red as a tomato. Pedophile.

When the substitute finally woke up from her pedophilic thoughts, she cleared her throat,” Mr. Walsh, I think it’s time for you to go to your class”.

“I’ll see you later” he said. But this time he didn’t say it towards the substitute, but to me. I snorted and looked at him again and he winked at me. I think I felt my cheeks reach its highest temperature. Then, Nate shook his head and disappeared.

____________________________________________________________________________

NO, this was not proofread. I don't proofread any of the chapters (:

I've been listening to 1D's album lately and, they're making me crazy! I love them! They're songs are so awesome! Especially their meanings! 

I'll post one (:  "Tell me a Lie" by One Direction

Who do you think has the best voice? 

Oh, btw, I'd really appreciate it if you send me links of 1D fanfics :D

I'll upload the next chapter soon! Please DO keep on reading :D and please recommend this to your friends and other people (: 

Hot people in the external link!

Thanks! ilya :*

Yeah, I write long author's notes xD

x