4: Used to always think I was bullet proof

Dia Duit! (That's an Irish word! I love Irish people now!) 

Thanks to those who are reading this story. I hope more of you will read it :) 

Even though my main purpose was not to get more reads, I kind of need it. 'Cause when many people are reading this, I'll be more inspired :)

Please Vote/Comment/Fan/ READ

Thanks!

x

_______________________________________________________________________________

“Five minutes” I rumbled to Brett, who was poking my nose.

“C’mon Kelly, we’re going to be late” I sensed Brett sighing and standing up. Then, he started agitating me slightly.

I groaned and put my pillow on top of my head.

“Fine, guess I’ll do it the old school way” he said. Huh? What did he mean by that?

Before I knew it, my ass was already hitting my floor. Good thing my floor had carpets or else I would have severe injuries on my ass. But it still did hurt though.

I looked up and saw Brett who was in hysterics. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at him.

“You-you should have seen your face!” he said, clutching his stomach while gasping for air.

I stood up and punched his arm. He didn’t seem to feel any pain since he just stood there, a conceited smirk written all over his face. I wasn’t in the mood for any of his crazy antics right now, so I just ignored him and walked to my bathroom.

I did my usual routine and added a bit of vanilla lip balm to my chapping lips. Since Brett said we were already running late, I decided to wear the first thing I could see hanging in my closet. I chose a denim skirt that wasn’t too skimpy-looking with a white tank top and a dark gray cardigan over it. I ran my fingers through my hair and did a double take.

I turned off the lights in my bathroom and stepped outside just in time to see Brett trying to wear my bra.

“Do I look good in this? Or should I try the red one?” he said, twirling around and looking at his reflection.

I snorted and unclasped the one that he was wearing and grabbed the other one that he was holding and tossed them unto my bed.

“Let’s go” I said, tugging him towards the door.

“By the way, Nate…” he trailed off when he saw the scowl that appeared on my face upon hearing that douche bag’s name, “Never mind”.

“Tell me”

“It’s not that important anyway”

“Then, just tell me”

“Never mind”

“Fine” I said grumpily and remembered something I forgot to ask Brett about, “Why did you tell Nate my schedule? And where my locker is?”

 “He asked for it” he mumbled and dropped his gaze.

“And you gave it to him? Don’t you know how much that buffoon’s been annoying the crap out me lately?” I gnashed my teeth together and gave him my deadliest death glare ever.

“No, but can we stop arguing? This isn’t something we need to be arguing about” he raised his head.

“Fine” I said. His eyes became jovial and a cheek to cheek grin appeared on his face. Before I even knew it, he scooped me into a very tight yet comforting embrace.