Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm really hoping your all going to love my book. I'm having good feelings about it. So if you like it please let me know by clicking the star button. :)

EDITED

***Chapter one***

3rd person

One late evening Elizabeth was was walking through the forest when she heard a whimpering noise coming from behind a tree. Her instinct tells her to check it out because it may be another injured animal. What she sees when she gets around the tree is exactly what she suspected, a little wolf. She had seen many injured animals but only a few had been wolves.

This wolf in particular was a pup. Probably abandoned from its pack and left to die. She felt particularly bad for this animal because it reminded her of herself. Her parents were almost always gone and when they were there they payed no attention to her. Elizabeth was eight years old and went to Raven Elementary School. She usually always cared for animals. Her parents were rich but never used any of the money for anything other than food and the bar.

How had they gotten rich one might ask. Well the thing is they had won the lottery. Elizabeth would normally steal money from her parents because they never realized. They had basically payed some random guy so much money that he agreed to give them 60% of his earnings. Apparently that guy had owned a company that went viral. So viral in fact that her parents had to go to the bank every day just to manage all the money.

Elizabeth had basically set up an animal care center in her room. She bought lots of stuff for animals. She had bones, yarn, and lots of others. Oh yeah and meat. Lots and lots of meat. She usually ate the meat while caring for the injured wolves. They seemed to know she wouldn't hurt them.

She would also feed the meat to the wolves. The odd thing was she had found lots and lots of wolves lately. She then realized she hadn't checked the injury of the wolf. She laid it down on her giant carpet that was like a giant bed because it was so soft. It turns out the wolf had been shot in the paw and couldn't walk. She then remembered the kids teasing her at school about how she wasn't going to be able to care for all the animals because of the hunters. For some odd reason there was a hunting spree here in here city. Although it does make sense seeing as her city is one of the closest to forests.

The kids that had bullied her were a grade ahead of her and had been messing with her the entire year. She couldn't exactly tell anybody because nobody would listen. Even the teachers seemed to just ignore her. If she had let work no one would tell her. In fact she never even got grades. Elizabeth pushed those thoughts away and wrapped some bandages around the wolf's paw. She liked to give her 'patients' the most care possible. When she had wrapped the bandages around the wolf's paw she payed it in the crib, or healing zone for all her animals.

The crib was about ten feet long and six feet wide. So pretty big. She then went to bed and hoped the wolf pup would be ok. She sat there in bed for a few minutes just thinking. One of her most common thoughts were, who am I really? Can I actually make a difference? Or sometimes, will this ever pay off? Slowly, she drifted off to sleep thinking about what she would do in the morning seeing as it was a Saturday tomorrow. When she woke up she saw that he wolf pup was out of the crib. This happened sometimes and it's also the reason she keeps her door closed at night. Her eyes wandered the room until she spotted the wolf. It was chewing on a bone she had bought.

Elizabeth had bought herself a phone to keep pictures of all her animals she cared for on it. She whipped out the phone and click. The wolf looked up just as the phone had taken the photo. She thought about the other pictures and realized this may be her best one yet.

"Hello. What's your name?" Elizabeth had just turned back to lay on her bed when her head flew towards the wolf once more. Had it just spoken? She thought about this for a moment and chuckled softly. Wolves can't talk. She then turned back, thinking it was just her crazy imagination.

"Thank you for saving me. Can you tell me your name?" Elizabeth's eyes darted at the wolf and she froze. The wolf pup had actually talked to her. Her mouth dropped open and she almost fell off the bed in amazement. This time it wasn't just her imagination. Not possible.

Hello guys it's me DarkWolf283 and if your reading this that means your either a new reader or an old one looking back so thank you for checking out this book and please don't forget to tell me how you like it.