Mixing & Mingling. (4)

Start from the beginning

"I KNEW IT, I TOLD YOU LOUIS, I WAS RIGHT!" Harry said as he jumped around the room as if he won the lottery. "Yeah, she doesn't know who we are, or know anything about us." Zayn said calmly.

Louis' eyes widened, "Aw how, cute do you like her?" He said as he crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows.

Everyone awed in unison as Zayn tried to play it off cool . He ignored the question and asked us a question. "So what about this party ?"

"You should invite Maribelle! Everyone else has someone to go with..... but you" I suggested.

"I guess." Zayn agreed.

Zayn's Point of View  

I took a quick shower and got myself organized for the party. I found myself looking at the mirror multiple times hoping my hair would stay in place. The boys were already decorating the place for a few guests. I took a peek at what they were doing and surprisingly it was that bad. I went back to my room to find my key. I looked everywhere for it. Leave it to me to lose everything. The door opened it was Niall. I saw him leaning against the door frame with the key.

"Are you looking for this ?" He said as he held the key out.

I walked towards him and grabbed the key and left. "I'll be back , just going to see if Maribelle is free tonight."

"Yeah yeah just don't take the elevator ! " Louis said while he chuckled away.

I waved goodbye then left. I forgot which room was Maribelle's. This is going to be fun. I walked towards the elevator and tried to reenact how we said goodbye. Oh yeah it's that way. I continued to walk towards her door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. As soon as I did the door moved. I guess she didn't close her door.

I walked in and heard someone singing. "Isn't she lovely, Isnt she wonderful"

She voice was very soothing and relaxing. I leaned beside her bathroom door and heard the water shut off.

"Sometimes I go out by myself and look across the wat-" She sang wonderfully then trailed of to a hum. I heard something drop. "Whooops, nice going Maribelle" She said to herself as gathered the things she dropped.

"Cmon my skinny love just last the year, pour a little salt we." I decided sing along "We were never here" She slowly opened the door. "My my my my ma ma my ...." We both trailed off and gazed into each others eyes. She smiled and walked passed him sitting on her sofa.

"Wow you have a wonder voice, you sing? Have you ever considered becoming a singer? You have an amazing voice." She said as she sat down.

"I guess you can say that" I replied as I joined her on the sofa. "Do you sing? professionally? Or something?"

"I use to sing at Cafes, but my main gigs are in shower as you can see." She replied as her cheeks flushed a light pink.