"How you gon do dat by ya'self idiot"

Mylin

December 25, Christmas Day

Rolling over in the bed with my eyes still closed I groaned at the fact that the bed was empty. I opened my eyes and stretched before sitting up. My back was hurting a bit so I sat there bending it a couple times while I looked around the room. When the pain finally started to stop I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene routine.

I got my phone dialing Myra's number, I stood in front of the mirror waiting for her to answer.

"Merry Christmas babe" she answered.

"Merry Christmas to you too, how is Trey's family treating you" I smiled.

"It's fun down here I'm really happy I came with him we were just talking about it too"

"Aww I'm happy for you well let me let you let Trey get back to work"

"Lets" we both laugh and exchanged I love you before I hung up. I tried calling Tyric but I got no answer so I signed throwing the phone on the bed.

Walking down the stairs I could hear every one engaged in a conversation, they were all laughing which made me smile. I like this feeling, waking up on such a special day to loving family with everyone in high spirits.

"Morning" I walked in smiling and everyone looked at me with a frown.

"What ya mean mornin' it's 12:30" Chandra laughed removing some items from the fridge for mama who was cooking the different meals for the dinner.

"Forreal? I slept that late?"

"Yes you did and ya missed breakfast" Travis stuck his tongue out at me.

"Shut up talking to me, your breath still hot from yesterday"

Everyone laughed remembering how he reacted to the pepper grapes.

"Keep on laughing imma get back at each a yall" he walked out.

"Trav babe" Tima went after him laughing at him.

"Where are the girls?"

"They watching tv in da livin' room, they kinda too quiet let me go check on em" Chandra closed the fridge.

"Why is y'all shaking the presents" we heard Tima yell.

"See what I mean" Chandra walked out and I walked to Aug standing in between his legs.

"Slept good?" He asked resting his hands on my waist.

"Yup" I kissed him sliding my arms around his neck, we pulled away and he pecked my lips one last time.

"I luh you baybeh"

"I love you more"

"This is still so shockin'." Mama stared at us.

"Never thought I'a see da day my son was in luh again" we laughed.

"Well buh'lee it mama cuz I'm bout to put a rock on dis guh"

"Weddin' bells I hear em lord God!!" We laughed.

"Well come on ma ladies, we been waitin' on ya ta wake so we could open tha presents" he held my hand and waited on mama to come hold the other

--

Chandra was helping mama set the table for dinner which was about to start in the next ten minutes. I was strapping up my heels when Chaylin came in the room.

"Can you fix my hair I accidentally made a bow fell out"

"You look so pretty!!" I took the box clipping it back in her hair.

"There you go" she ran out the room shouting she loves me over her shoulder. I smiled and finished buckling up my heels and stood standing in front of the mirror. (Yall know that suit that Blac Chyna wore with the white pants and and the white top and like two string crisscrossed over her belly, her hair was in what yall call Bantu and what we Jamaicans call Chiny Bumps, yeah that one only thing is Mylin hair let down.) While admiring the way I looked Aug appeared behind me looking at me through the mirror with a smile on his face.

"Ya look beautiful baybeh" he slid his arms around my waist.

"Thanks you look too" I turned in his arms kissing him.

"Uncle and Tete Mama said it's time" Kayden ran in the room.

"Aww look at ma lil baybeh you look cute" Aug lifted her.

"I know right I'm so pretty" she smiled and we laughed.

"Come on I'm finally about to get to eat some a Mama food"

"But you ate ha food already"

"Yeah but it looks like on holidays it taste ten times better" I walked off going downstairs.

"Mylin is ya lil friend still comin'?" Mama asked

"I'm not sure but just leave a seat set for him just incase"

After finally getting everyone seated we bowed our heads in prayer with all hands joined. While Aug prayed my head shot up when my body shivered., Aug paused looking at me before I signaled for him to continue. When he was finished everyone began to dig in while I was just looking around, my body filled with cold bumps and shivered again.

"You good?" Aug asked touching my leg I looked at him for a second before nodding. I was about to answer but a knock on the door interrupted me.

"That must be Tyric let me go answer it" I stood.

Walking up to the door I seen the silhouette of a woman, I froze in my footsteps because I knew exactly who that was. I quickly made my way back into the dining room, all eyes turn to me.

"Whea' his he" Travis asked.

"Chandra I have a surprise for you and the girls!" I smiled.

"Really what is it?" She asked happy.

"Come with the girls and you'll see" she quickly got up.

"Come on hurry hurry hurry" I forced a laugh.

They all smiled getting up and I turned with them behind me trying to quickly get them up to the room but stopped in my footsteps when I was faced with a gun.

"Shit"

"Hey baby, been a while" my mother smiled walking towards me causing my to slowly step back. Everyone turned to look at me and all the men quickly jumped up.

"Move and I'll put a bullet right between her eyes" she said.

"You a crazy b--"

"August!" I looked at him but she used the gun to turn my face back to hers. I was beyond scared right now cuz I don't know how I'm going to get out of this.

"You know they didn't do anything to you it's between me and you"

"Actually when you started to act like they're your family instead of us that's when they got involved"

Omniscient

Mylin signed throwing her head back biting her lip, she felt awful that she somehow got them stuck in her mess.

"Could you please at least let the girls leave please" her voice cracked.

"No I don't think so everyone is going to suffer for you" she shouted hitting her with the but of the gun.

The girls screamed while Mylin fell to the floor holding her now bleeding nose, August was about to run up but she pointed the gun at Mylin's head.

"Move again"

Mylin lifted her head looking at her mother or whatever the woman was to her because she sure didn't act like a mother.

"I need everyone to sit right there and do not move a muscle, time to tie y'all up"

"How you gon do dat by ya'self idiot" Travis spat at her.

"Who said I was alone?"

Mylin eyes widen at the sight of the man who made this all happened in the first place.

"It's good to see my daughter again"