Bury a friend

Myra

It's been three hours since we arrived here an not once has a doctor reassured us of her condition. I'm freaking the fuck out and I have every right to.We've been here before for these the same reason, suicide.

She had cut her wrist with a razor and that was about three weeks after her grandma died, at that point she fell into a deep state of depression. Forcing her to eat and simple things like even getting out of bed.

My heart ached and still is aching for her because she doesn't deserve any of this and she needs to to speak to a professional about everything but she's so damn stubborn. I can't believe how cruel and cold hearted her mother is, people do crazy things when in love but it wasn't love, it was a piece of paper. She allowed money to determine her child's faith in the future, a piece of paper to push her child away, a piece of paper to ruin the life of an innocent child.

It hurts to know she went through all of what happen just because of her mother. I know her father was the one who did the damage and he is to be blamed but her mother took part in his god forsaken lies to keep him safe.

"Baby, baby calm down you been up and down this damn hall damn near a hundred times" Trey pulled me in his lap as he tries to comfort me.

"I know but she passed out and all a dat what if-"

"No, no what ifs she'll be straight can't be thinkin negative ma'" August says and I looked at him kinda wondering why was he still here. I mean Trey is here to comfort me and he knows her August on the other hand doesn't really know her........supporting Trey¿?

"Not to be disrespectful or anything but why are you here, it's been like what 3 hours?"

He laughs "I don't really know it's just......I wanna ensure she's okay"

"My nigga you lowkey crushing" Trey laughed trying to brighten the mood.

"I won't say so but I'm getting there she's an interesting person.'"

"Not to burst your bubble but i don't think she into all a that that--"

He cut me off "don't get it twisted I ain't tryna get into anything."

"I guess she could use one more friend but it's gonna be hard since she thinks you called her crazy"

We all busted out laughing at how mad she got at him for what he said.

"Good to hear you all laughing been kinda dull round here lately"

We all looked at the doctor as he approached us with a smile---I guess she's okay then.

"Family of Mylin maitland??" He asked as I stood from Treys lap.

"Yes that's us,is she okay?Can I see her?

"Let me assure you she's doing just fine, so take it easy ok. She was just having a panic attack which also messed with her breathing ad she only passed out because her blood pressure was too high.

"She'll be fine right"

"Absolutely but will have to keep her here for about 3 or 4 days not quite sure how long but just to make sure she is healthy and safe"

"Can we see her?" August took the words right out of my mouth, how kind of him.

We thanked him ad made our way to her room. Since I know she's feeling fine I'm speaking exactly how I feel.

--

Mylin

I slowly opened my eyes to annoying beeping sounds of machines, even though it was a simple beep it was pounding through my head louder than it should be. I squeezed my eyes shut as I sat up in the bed hoping that headache would just stop for a second.