Deep Wounds

I smiled at the feeling of the water against my skin, cooling and calming both my body and my mind. I love how free I felt floating in the water as if I had no care in the world; that's until I hear Myra along with Trey, who I have no problem with.

It's his friend that I can't stand.

Thinking that him being August Alsina he would be very busy with either rehearsals, studio time or even groupies but not at all. He visits here more often than he should and I don't know why nor do I care to find out.

I allowed my self to sink and go underwater not wanting to even hear August, he doesn't bother me intentionally I just can't stand him. I had decided to actually try what my therapist said because I would really like for my life to be somewhat normal. Feeling my chest tighten I knew I was running out of oxygen, I quickly swam back to the top breathing in and wiping away the water from my eyes which weirdly felt a bit thicker than what it's suppose to feel like.

I finally opened my eyes and was petrified of the scenery in front me.The water that once filled the pool is now with mixed with blood. Myra, Trey and August's bodies were covered in stab wounds laying lifeless at the edge of the pool. I slowly turn to quickly get out of the pool only to be met with my father standing by the edge with a knife dripping fresh blood on his hands.

"You killed them!" I screamed at him suddenly feeling the urge to vomit.

I hurriedly turned to get out of the other side only to be met with my mother and brother standing and looking at me with a deadly stare all while shouting hurtful words.

"You're lying he didn't kill them" my brother said being inconsequential as usual.

"You're just a lying little bitch" my mother shook her head.

"So ungrateful" they continued

"He would never you liar"

They shouted at me one after the other which forced me to hold my head down hoping to stop the noise. I felt someone grab my hand before I jumped up in my bed clutching my chest.

It was a dream.

Just a dream.

I quickly got off the bed and into the bathroom to take a shower because I was drenched in cold sweat from my dream, or nightmare rather. The water was soothing as usual, always providing me a bit of comfort. When I got out the shower I got dressed in a bathing suite instead of clothes. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

1:25pm

I slept late blaming it on the fact that I was up late last night thinking so much. I went downstairs with my towel on my shoulder not bothering to eat anything knowing I was about to go swim. I went out the back and was unfortunately greeted with the presence of August. He was sitting and laughing with Myra and Trey, who were all coupled up.
I just went an rested my phone and my towel on one of the tables which caught there attentions.

"Well good morning to you" Myra said smiling, her smile is always so bright around Trey.

"Good afternoon to you too" I replied laughing .

"Afternoon MyMy" Trey said waving.

"Hey Trey my darling"

I look at August and just turn around and sat at the edge of the pool.

"So I cant get a good afternoon?" I can tell he has a smirk on his face.

"What's so good about it when your here" I quipped.

"There goes that bullshit"

"Well I am the little bitch you said I am so why does my bullshit surprise you?"

Trey and Myra looked at him obviously shocked by what I just said.

"Seriously August?" Myra asked "Are you not going to say anything to him?" She turned to Trey.

"He's a grown man who knows wrong from right" he shrugged his shoulders.

August

"I know it's wrong but she ain't no better than me" I tried defending myself.

"Yeah August they do that but you can't just say shit like that how would you feel if someone said some shit like that to KayKay them"

I honestly wouldn't want somebody ta say that to them so I understand what he was trying to say. I looked up at him and Myra and took a sip of my drink

"You better apologize" Myra said stating 5ths obvious.

"No you could keep it I'm good"  And after saying that Mylin jumped in the water splashing me, purposely I assume, and began swimming.

--

After about a hour of watching her swim she finally got out of the water making her way inside not even glancing in my direction. Myra and Trey went inside Myra's bedroom a long time ago. I got up and followed behind her walked in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen and she was pouring her self some juice, she just looked at me and back at what she was doing. She really is upset.

"Look ma I'm sorry"

"Look boy your just saying that because they told you to and I'm good trust me"

"No I actually want to apologize to you so hear me out"

"Listening"

"I'm sorry for how I acted towards you it was stupid and ignorant and I'm sorry for calling you a bitch"

"Thanks and I guess I am sorry how I also acted towards you"

"It's cool" there was an uncomfortable pause. "So does that mean we're friends?"

"We are definitely not friends, we're just getting along at the moment"

"Damn but as long as I'm on your good side because your hands ain't no joke girl" She busted out laughing loud but it was pretty and she looked beautiful.

"What you got in them hands girl?" I continued joking to ease the tension.

"Nothing I just.....you know"she laughed again.

"Look I appreciate us being cool but I would like to be friends with you since we gonna be around in each other so much with Trey and Myra so let me take you out"

She stopped for a second then nodded, I didn't expect her to say yes.

"Yeah sure but just to the movies I don't want nothing fancy then your fans think that we're together and then eat me alive"

"What's wrong with us being together"

Instead of answering me she just smiled and drank her juice