"I didn't even realize I was thinking about it so much"

Mylin

It's been four months now since I been with Aug and I don't know why August didn't ask me to be his woman a bit earlier, he is the best I swear. He buys me roses and little cards to remind how beautiful I am whenever he's away, he treats me with a lot of respect and always makes sure I have everything, even though I constantly remind him I got my own money. I'm still a virgin I still spend my own money I still do the shit I did before.

Myra was really happy for me when I told her and Mama was more than happy, she hugged and kissed me welcoming me in the family when he told her

Today we're at his homeboy's pool party spending some time together since he's leaving to perform at Miami tomorrow. Myra and Trey are here also so while Aug and Trey hang with their friends we just chilling in our own little area.

The minute we came the other girls been looking at us like we have something for them. As far as other girls in me an Aug's relationship I only had one problem and it was when some chick texted him say how she misses him. He explained it was when he performed at the formation tour and since we weren't together I just let it go.

This one chick decided to come over and talk to us

"My home girl says that every time she looks up YALL be looking at her and laughing"

"It's our eyes we look at who we want to and we laugh at who we want to"  Myra didn't hesitate to answer.

"Where I come from if you staring to hard you got something to say" she clapped her hands

"And where I come from you clapping like that you bout to swing so what's good"

Myra got up and immediately every one turned to them, I stood in the middle making sure nothing goes down.

"Yo fam what's the issue?" Aug asks walking up

"Victoria what the hell you doing here man" I instantly raise a brow, he knows her.

"No no no let her sta---" before Myra could finish 'Victoria' pushed her, it was at that moment all hell broke loose. While I held onto Myra pulling her away some other man held onto Victoria. The more I looked at the man the more I recognized him.

My brother

Seeing that he's all grown up now he was way taller and bit buff but he was still the same Tyrell. I did not want to even speak to him so I grab all our things and left, We waisted no time getting in Aug's car but when I locked the car door someone started tapping on the window, Aug looked over at confused.

"Just drive Aug"

Instead of doing what I say this nigga rolled down the windows so I make sure to keep my eyes on Aug.

"What's up" August asks

"Mylin?" I heard my brother ask me.

"August drive the damn car"

"Mylin look at me please"

"Drive the fucking car Aug"

"Bruh who are you again"

"I'm Tyrell Maitland, her brother"

August looked ahead of him ready to drive off not saying another word.

"NO MAN YO.......just hear me out........Mylin I need you to know the truth.......I need you to listen to my side of the story, there is a whole bunch a shit happening right now that you have to know about, you need to know about. I tryna help you out Cuz they not finish they coming back and I need you to know what's up so here take my number and call me and I'll let you know everything"