"You a coward girl"

Mylin

December 24, Christmas Eve

"Are you gonna tell me what you got me now?" Kayden jumped out of no where frightening me.

"No and you're not finding out until tomorrow so go put your bags in your room" I hung a cross on the Christmas tree that fell off.

"Come on Tete just lemme get a peek or some"

"Keep it up and you won't get anything at all" I smiled stooping down smiling in her face.

"We not besties no mo"

"I'll just keep my gift then" I stood up.

"Little girl stop bothering her, Mama looking for ya ta help with tha pies" Chandra came in the living room.

"This ain't ova" she ran off while me and Chandra laughed at her.

"Girl I can not believe you bout ta sell dis house it's so nice" she looked around the loving room.

"Well it's gone after tomorrow" I draw my hand over the fireplace.

"Yo grandmother had really good taste"

"You want it?"

"Want? Girl I ne--"

"Nah for real I can sell it to you"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah I'll just have us meet with my realtor and we'll discuss about a reasonable price and you'll just pay by the month"

"Oh my God Mylin that would be sooo great oh my god thanks" she hugged me.

"And you can move in as soon as possible I already moved out all my valuables and my grandmas stuff so it's just the furniture here and like the plates and stuff in the kitchen. I ain't wanna throw me away but you can if you want too"

She looked around the room smiling like her face bout to split.

"You really like it, staring with hearts in your eyes"

"Diamond, spade and clubs"

"You and Aug getting out of hand with this pun situation"

"It's funny though"

"No it's not yall annoying and where is he by the way?"

"I don't know I think he in y'alls room"

"Ok imma go mess with him, probably up there doing garbage" I started laughing but stopped when she just gave me a blank stare.

"Imma just go"

"Yeah do that"

I turned around running up the stairs going into me and Augs room. Walking up to the door it was slightly cracked, him and Tima were sitting on the bed doing something but they were blocking so I could barely see.

"What're you guys up to?" I walked inside.

They stared at me while I looked to see what they were trying to hide.

"Why do you have the bowl of grapes and why do you have diced pepper and chopsticks?"

"I'm eattin' ma grapes"

"Don't lie Aug, we gonna teach Trav a lesson"

"Weren't you just fighting against us with Travis?"

"Yes but he be talkin to much"

"So what yall doing?"

"We finna put the diced peppers in all these grapes and put it in the fridge, ya know how he eat grapes"