Save A Date

Mylin

Ever since that little moment me and August had two weeks ago we had been getting along really good. We have yet to go on our little "date" simply because he's been busy with performances all over the place, both him and Trey. We haven't really hung out together for the past week because they both went out of town to do some shows. They're coming back today and me and August are going on our "date" tonight, I hate to say that I'm actually looking forward to it.

Myra keeps pressing the topic about it being a date and taking it way to far trying to plan double dates. I tried to explain I'm just getting along with him for the sake of her and Trey, plus I have other things to focus on like myself and she should know that.

I was currently getting ready to leave since he said it was a eight o' clock movie. The minute I took my phone of the charger to check the time I heard a car pool up, I looked through my window seeing it was him. After inspecting myself one last time I went downstairs, I made sure all the lights were off and the doors were closed because Myra was at Trey's house spending the night.

I made my way to the door opening it just in time to catch him about I knock.

"What are you doing" I asked giggling.

"I was knocking on your door being a gentleman"

"You didn't have to though"

"Good because I don't do these corny ass shits"

"It's not corner it's actually the right thing, I change my mind make sure you knock. By the way Mr.gentleman" I tilted my head up "Where my flowers since you wanna be classy?"

"You ain't wanna meet Mr.classy yet" he flashed a bright smile.

"Huh" I was genuinely confused.

"Nothing" he quickly answered before he turned to the side and picked off a flower of off the bushes. When he turn to face me I held a straight face at his foolishness before we both laughed.

"Mylin baby you asked"

"Let's just go and I'm not your baybeh" I laughed trying my best to mimic his accent and stepped out closing the door behind myself.

"You look good baby"

"Dear god" I walked off shaking my head playfully.

"Yea baybeh I know" he walked off behind me

--

We walked out of the movies laughing at how good and funny it was. We watched Deadpool and at first I was not with it but August wouldn't give up so I gave in. I like how funny he is and how much he makes me smile, even though I'm denying the fact that this is a date I guess I can say that this is my first date.

"That was a really good movie, can't believe I was so against watching it"

"See Aug knows the good shit"

"That's all you know about....shit"

"What did you say?" He cupped his hands around his ears pretending as if he didn't hear a word I just said.

"Nothing" I laughed and surprisingly he snatched me up in his arms taking me off the ground.

"So we sneak dissing now?" he said in my ear making me laugh.

"No I'm not August put me down you're gonna make me spill my drink and my pants is white"

"Okay August I see you!" I heard a voice said boldly.

We both looked in the direction of some random girl walking up to us. She had on a tight dress that stopped mid thigh and some stilettos.

To the movies? Really?

You could tell she was one a them groupies and by the look on her face she seem pissed. He slowly placed my down looking confused.

"Who are you again?" he asked tilting his head up.

"So you're gonna sleep with me and then avoid me?"

"Ooooh you're Daniella"

"Nigga my name is Tina who is Daniella and who is this bitch?" she pointed in my direction.

"Ayye wa--" I cut August before he even said what he was about to.

"Listen whatever you and him have keep it between y'all and don't drag me in it because you don't know me"

"Bitch who are you? What are you? Where are you from?" she stepped up to me waving her hands all over as she spoke, now hand movements don't sit well with me so of course I am going to get defensive.

I just laughed a little and looked at August as he looked at me. In one swift move I threw the drink in her face making it splatter every where. Immediately her make up began to run and August held my waist standing to the side of me.

"Don't do that because you don't know me, I'm not the one" I stepped up but August held me back.

"Bitch you look dumb with your make up running" I walked off to the direction off August's car waiting for him to come unlock it. The second he did I went straight in and so did he.

"I'm sorry about that ma"

"It's fine just take me home"

"Ok ma but I like how you handled dat"

"I might be a little hood" He laughed and so did I.

"Miss thugga thugga"

--

We finally made it back to the house and I got out of his truck as he got out too.

"Thanks for the date I had fun minus.....you know" I said referring to 'Tina' causing him to laugh.

"Yeah ma I know I'm sorry bout that again but don't think this is it we got a whole lot more going out to do and knowing bout each other"

"I know and I'm kinda lookin forward to it honestly" I smiled.

"Ok so how bout we just hang out here in the next two days"

"I can't therapy session that day plus work"

"Ok how bout the next day?" I like the effort he was putting in to try to spend time with me again.

"Yeah sure perfect"

"Okay goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight handsome"

I made my way inside and straight to my room stripping off my clothes and taking a shower and getting ready for bed. When I finished my hygiene I went in bed clicking off the lights and laying down. I began to think of how my life would have been if my parents didn't do what they did, I finally fell asleep after a little of staring at the ceiling.