Cry A River

Mylin

"So the morning you had planned to take up my little exercise you had that dream?" Dr.Wong asked me as she sat across from me in a chair.

"Yeah it was really scary, like they were actually there"

"I understand what you mean you don't have to tell the story again you look uncomfortable"

"I am, very much." I forced a laugh to lighten the mood. I was at my therapy session with Dr.Wong letting her know about all the events that took place since I last seen her. I even told her about August.

"Ok Mylin just take it easy get plenty of rest and continue doing those little activities"

"Ok Dr.Wong thanks"

"Its my job darling no need to thank me but you're welcome" she flashed a sweet smile.

We stood and hugged and I left walking to my car as I sung along to Come see me by PartyNextDoor. Pulling in my driveway I parked next to Myra's car happy to see that she was home to keep my company.

"Honey I'm home" I yelled playfully while I entered the house.

She laughed as I walked into the kitchen reaching to give me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, I love how affectionate she is.

"Hey whats up" she asked as she made her way back to the stove to focus on finishing whatever it is she was cooking.

"I'm fine, just got back from therapy"

"I'm so glad that your doing it, how is it so far?"

"It's alright, harder than it looks but it helps"

"That is good news" she focused on the pot as she added ingredients.

"Oh before I forget how was your date with August?"

I smiled at the mention of his name, I'm actually catching feelings for him if you want me to be honest. I love how he makes me laugh and smile when he's around, his smile is literally contagious.

"It was cool"

"LIE! Your face is saying other wise child don't lie"

"What are you talking about it was fun that's all" I tried to deny whatever she was implying.

"So nothing happened?" She asked with a straight face.

"No and nothing will ever happen but there was this one girl who we ran into, she was being so disrespectful.

"What? Um speak now" she placed all her attention on me.

I went over everything that happen and at first a look of anger flashed on her face but was quickly replaced with disappointment.

"Damn I missed that" only Myra.

"Hush but don't worry"

"Why?"

"Because Trey's your boyfriend you got plenty of groupies to check so you won't miss a thing" She got serious knowing that I was speaking the truth.

"I ain't playin with none a dem bitches and you shouldn't either"

"I am not with August he pleased to do whatever with whoever as long as they leave me alone"

I just got out the shower drying my hair, I did a little swimming today apart from work so I just washed my hair. Drying my body with my towel I rub some lotion on my skin and put on some shorts and a simple top. After i was finished I checked my phone and realize I had a text from August.