"Okay everyone pick a group." Dinah said. Janel and Camila stayed with Lauren while Ian and Calum joined Ally for hunting as Dinah and Lucy went with Normani to find berries.

~~~

Janel went looking nearby for dry sticks while Camila was picking some dry grass. Lauren walked into the trees and collected a variety of large logs. Once they were all together Lauren began rubbing the most durable stick to create a flame. Janel and Camila both had a protective hand near the small accumulating smoke so it wouldn't blow away. Once there was a small flame, the three girls began adding more dry grass and sticks. Soon their small flame grew and grew covering the entire logs. Lauren smiled down at her fire as she held up two hands so Janel and Camila could high five her.

"Hey, we should check some of these cars for anything." Janel said as she stood up wiping off the dirt from her pants.

"Like what?" The green eyed woman asked.

"I don't know, just anything. You never know what we might find." Janel smiled as she began walking off.

Lauren sat near the fire with Camila hoping that Janel wouldn't go to far, but when she turned around she could see the Hawaiian native far away.

"Janel, Hey! You can't go too far! Jan-! Damn it." Lauren said quickly standing up and running to catch up. "C'mon, Camz."

Camila hurriedly grabbed her canteen and followed both women who were making their way down the lonely road.

~~~

Calum, Ian, and Allyson were roaming through the trees with rifles in hand. Ally stopped them in the kiddo of their walking and got low. Both men did the same and looked around trying to find what Ally heard. Ian turned to his right and see a doe walking through and stopping to eat a patch of grass. The green eyed man patted Calum's shoulder and pointed at the unsuspecting doe. Calum then turned to Ally who smiled and nodded at him to take the shot. The Australian stood up slowly and walked a few steps forward as his gun was up. Ian and Ally watched as he looked through the scope and aimed it directly at the animal.

Ian's eyes then drifted elsewhere and went wide in fear. He quickly stood up and tackled Calum to the ground as a stag rushed by with pointed antlers. Both men sat on the floor looking up at the tall animal in fear. The stag huffed and stomped its foot before walking off to join the doe. The three of them watched as both animals walked off.

"Thanks for that." Calum said adjusting his glasses.

"No problem, buddy."

Ally remained in her spot as she looked at both men in shock, "I am so sorry, Calum, I didn't even see that deer."

"Stag." Calum corrected. "Male deer aren't that big." He said standing and helping Ian up.

Ian looked bnd Calum and rose his gun. Closing his left eye he focused on his target and fired. Once the dark haired man took his shot both Ally and Calum flinched and the sound.

"Breakfast." Ian smirked walking to his shot.

~~~

Dinah and Lucy were running through trees and jumping over fallen logs at a quick pace. Normani, of course, was leading the way while Dinah was falling behind. Lucy smiled as she was catching up to the former track star. The wind blowing the her short brown locks. Dinah noticed the woman's increase in speed and here eyes widened. She didn't know anyone who could out run Normani except for Lauren that one time. Normani ran, but kept an eye out for any bushes that could contain any kind of fruit. Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye Normani sees a figure running alongside her. She quickly turns and sees Lucy running at the same speed.