Chapter 27- 'If You' recording day

Ahyeong P.O.V

After leaving the cafe I rush towards Jiyong's side.

"Umm where were we going now.." I was panting from running and in a mess while looking for my notebook where i recorded Jiyong's schedule.

I heard him sigh, "We are going to record the song i wrote the other day, did you forget? Your headache must be really getting to you." He started walking towards the parking lot.

"Ahh that's right! What was it called again? 'If you'?" I stopped looking for the notebook and smiled. Somehow it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

The idol's cheeks showed a hint of red then quickly looked away and commented "Well, you suddenly seem to be having a great day."

"I'm sorry for having a great day." I pouted and looked away too.

Kiko P.O.V

I was called by YG Entertainment to discuss the interview that was gonna be with the photoshoot. (A/N: idk if she ever worked for YG before but it's just for the story)

I entered the huge building, feeling a breeze of cold air on my skin. I wonder if Jiyong is here. Just as I was thinking that, I saw him with that girl from yesterday's party at the end of the corridor.

"The elevator is not coming..." He complained.

"Be patient. I told you let's take the stairs like, 5 minutes ago. Maybe it's is broken?" She replied.

"Look at the screen, the elevator is going up and down, it's obviously NOT broken."

"The screen could be broken!"

"It's not!"

"We could have reached the third floor if we just took the stairs instead of arguing about the damn elevator."

"It's gonna come, I'm sure it is." He refused to take the stairs, since he'd feel defeated if he did so.

They fought like little children about every single thing.

I approach them, laughing, and say "You really get along!"

"Kiko!" Jiyong looked surprised.

"I'm here for an interview meeting but i don't know what floor that is.."

"It's the 6th floor- oh the elevator came!!" Jiyong said excitedly as it arrived. He then glanced at the girl next to him, waiting for her to admit defeat.

"I don't think waiting for it for 15 minutes counts. I bet everyone from bigbang are angry because you're late." She entered the elevator, and so did Jiyong and I.

She pressed on the numbers '3' and '6'.

After a moment of silence in the elevator, Jiyong started again, "I haven't introduced you to each other have I?"

"Kiko, this is my manager Ahyeong. Manager, this is.. my partner in photoshoots, usually when I'm in japan, Mizuhara Kiko." He introduced.

I smiled at what he said just now, he really does like her... His manager reaches her hand out for me and smiles, "It's nice meeting you! I've seen you in many magazines, it's amazing!"

"Oh.. Um... It's nice meeting you too!" I surprised I thought she would be different of some kind but she is just like any ordinary manager, those that lie in order to get to your good side. I bet she only knew me because of the scandals with Jiyong.