Chapter 24- If i were you, I'd give up

Ahyeong P.O.V

I stepped out to the balcony to get some fresh air, I needed to process the information I heard just a while ago.

As the cold breeze brushed against my face and gently ran through my hair, I closed my eyes and leaned on the balcony fence. I felt really sorry for Jiyong, mostly because i understand that feeling since i've gone through it recently.

Just thinking about my ex again made me feel like someone was choking me and i felt a ripping pain in my heart.

I heard someone open the sliding door to the balcony. I opened my eyes to see who it was, I smiled and greeted "Hey, Seungri."

"Heya noona!" He greeted back cheerfully but then his voice sounded soft when he continued "You look bothered, something happened?"

"Nah, it's nothing.." I turned around to face the night view from the tall building. "Dara unni told me about Kiko and Jiyong just now.."

"Hmm..." He walked next to me "And?"

"What happened to them, has also happened to me. Recently, in fact. It just brought up some unpleasant memories.."

"You broke up with your boyfriend?!" He sounded surprised but i just didn't say anything and instead stayed quite. "Ah, I'm sorry" he apologized for bringing up a 'painful topic'.

"No, it's okay.." I waved my hand to symbolize that i'm fine "I got over it anyway, thanks to Jiyong..." I smiled.

"Unni sure does know a lot about Jiyong, though."

"Well, almost everyone in this company knows about Jiyong's relationship with that girl, but i guess you are right. She is quite close to him.

Why, are you getting jealous?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I sighed, "Why does everyone think I like Jiyong that way.."

"Because you look like you do." I could barely pick up what he said because he basically mumbled it.

"But i think hyung still likes her so if i were you, i'd give up before i even start liking him." Seungri said in with an emotionless face, which i have never seen before.

Seungri P.O.V

I saw Jiyong blushing or getting flustered around Kiko again, I sighed since i thought of how he still might have not gotten over her. 

Then, i saw noona in the balcony so i guessed i'd go talk to her a bit. As I entered, she saw me and greeted me, the conversation didn't last long before we started talking about Jiyong hyung again.

It was obvious that Ahyeong noona liked liked hyung, she never talks about anything but him, with me at least.

I felt a tad bit of jealousy towards hyung and that turned into anger. "But i think hyung still likes her so if i were you, i'd give up before i even start liking him."

I'm so childish and immature. I knew this was going to hurt her, and i don't even know if that's true but i still said that. Even though i was in denial, I knew that it was because I hated the fact that noona liked him.

This should have never happened, I barely see her anyway. But... I think i fell in love with her..

I mentally sighed, I wish she was my manager.

I left her alone in the balcony after that sentence because i didn't want my childish side to hurt her anymore..

Jiyong P.O.V