Chapter 6- But, well, i guess she is fine..

Ahyoung P.O.V

The white-haired maknae walked, at a fast pace, to Jiyong. They first bumped each other as Seungri put his arms around Jiyong and he did the same to Seungri.

"How have you been hyung!"

"Yo how's things in Japan!"

While they were having their little reunion I was standing beside Jiyong, who was now giving me his back, feeling awkward. God dammit, let's stop the reunion here, I'm feeling so god damn awkward here!!

"Hello, I'm Seungri's manager, Kim Hyuk." (A/N: THIS ISN'T HIS ACTUAL NAME, IT'S MADE UP!!) A man that seemed in his late 30s put his hand in front of me.

I snapped out of it, shook his hand and replied, smiling, "H-hello, I'm G-Dragon's manager, Jeon Ahyoung. Nice to meet you, Hyuk-ssi."

"Another manager?!" Seungri exclaimed.

"Don't say it as if I've had a million other managers before her!"

"You did have a lot though.."

"It's their fault they quit easily."

"Umm, yeah, okay." Seungri said and looked at me, "Please care take of hyung, even if he is a bit spoiled."

"Am not!" Jiyong was acting like a kid as he looked away.

I giggled a bit and looked at the clock. "Let's go in Jiyong, CEO Yang wants to see you before you go to the studio." I bowed to the two men, "Excuse us." I said as I pulled Jiyong to the CEO's office.

"Hey! You never told me that!"

"Let's just get going already."

"Okay~ only because i like the fact that your linking your arms with me~"

I let go of his arms, "Stop teasing and walk faster."

Seungri P.O.V

I tilted my head a bit and tried to think back.. Has hyung always been like that? Teasing girls about these kind of stuff, I mean...

I smiled a bit and went to our studio. I opened the door, "HEYYYY!" I yelled as I entered finding the three members here and are already working on songs. "You guys are very excited to comeback as BIGBANG too, huh~?" I said.

"Oh hey Seungri!" Teayang hyung greeted me. Everyone stopped what they were doing and greeted me too.

"Ehh I thought you were Jiyong.. we heard he got another manager, and CEO Yang really trusts her for some weird reason." TOP said.

"I just wanna know if she's cute." Daeseung said.

"I saw her." I said then they all simultaneously asked, "how does she look like?"

"She looks..." I paused to think about it, and all eyes were on me, "normal." I continued my sentence.

"Seungri you suck in describing." TOP sighed.

"But she really just looks like a normal Korean girl! The only thing weird about her is how hyung treats her." I tried to explain.

"We'll just wait." All three members gave up on me and went back to what they were doing before I entered.

Jiyong P.O.V 

We reached the door of the CEO's office, I knocked on the door three times. "Come in." said the man from inside the room.

Ahyoung sat on a chair nearby and said "I'll be waiting out here, so make it quick."

I just nodded and entered, you're probably just nervous around the CEO so you don't want to enter with me.. I laughed to myself as I saw the man I've known since i was 13 years old.

Ahyoung P.O.V

Yeah right, I just don't wanna enter because i'm nervous enough about meeting BIGBANG~ anymore and i'll faint.

I stood up, deciding to look around since I didn't get to do that the first time i came here. I walked in the hallway, amazed by all the pictures that are hanged up.

Being too focused on the pictures, I accidentally bumped into someone from right around the corner. "Ah, I'm sorry!" I bowed and apologised. 

"No, no, It's my fault I'm in a hurry." A girl's voice said as she continued to run across the hallway. I looked behind me, which was the direction the girl was heading to, and though to myself Was that.. Sandara Park..?

I laughed at myself and dismissed the thought.

Jiyong P.O.V

I sat on the mahogany chair across him, "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked.

"It's about your manager." He said as he looked up from his pile of papers. "How do you find her?"

"I don't know." I said, "She's just been my manager for literally a day, so how do you expect me to know... but, well, i guess she is fine.."

I saw papa yg smiling a bit, "Good because if she quits too I won't be looking for anymore. You'll have to go and find your own manager." He sounded a bit pissed off by the amount of managers he had to bring in.

"But anyway, I want BIGBANG to comeback soon but of course the songs have to be really good so I'll be giving you a less busier schedule. And you better be using your time to actually make songs and not play around."

I stood up "Old man, you worry too much. Don't worry i'll give you awesome songs you'll accept as soon as you listen to them~"

I gave him a thumbs up and walked to the door "I'll be going now."

He only gave me a "mm" and i left.

I saw Ahyoung and started walking to BIGBANG's studio. She walked behind me and asked "Did he say anything about me? Jiyong you told him good things right??"

"After you accused me of raping you even though you were the one in my room, I don't know~ But anyway, Ahyoung, why don't you call me 'oppa'?"

"What?" Ahyoung gave a poker face.

What the heck did i say? WHY DID I SAY THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU KWON JIYONG?!

"Don't mind me.. I'm just a bit tired." I said.

"Ummm.. okay?" She seemed a bit confused. 

We approached the studio "Ahh I'm nervous..." She said, her voice shaking a bit.

"Calm down." I patted her shoulders, but she looked kinda cute. JUST A BIT THOUGH.

---

A/N:

See~ I told you i'll spend the whole day writing (no not really i didnt spend the whole day writing..)

I'm gonna try and update more frequently like this more.. I love you guys for reading this book ;; you are the best!!

👫comment + vote = happiness 👫 

~thank you for reading~