Chapter 21- Don't put yourself in a relationship that's sure to fail.

Ahyeong P.O.V

The last note of the song played in my ear, my eyes were wide open in shock. After the song had ended i stayed a few seconds on my seat frozen.

"It's.... amazing........." I managed to mutter those words. The song had a soft melody to it, it kinda brought tears to my eyes as i felt like the melody had a sad feel to it.

I turned my face to Jiyong and found him smiling, "Isn't it~"

"Geh, cocky."

He chuckled "I feel so good about this song. It's the first time i finish a song without going back and changing parts again and again. It's like, the melody just flowed from what i had in mind onto the computer perfectly.."

"I'm proud i'm your manager! You're amazing!" I complimented him. I really loved the melody so much i couldn't wait to listen to the final recording.

"Read the lyrics." He said as he searched through the pile of papers and took out the lyrics sheet then handed it to me.

'She is leaving
And I can't do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I'm blankly standing here..'
I started reading the lyrics he wrote.

Tears formed at the corner of my eyes as i finished reading the last line.

"I know it's good but you don't have to cry." Jiyong said, laughing and patting my head.

"But, you know how artists usually write their song based on a life experience? Then i wonder if this is about your love experien-"

"It's not." He said before i had the chance to finish my sentence. The idol put both of his hands on my cheeks and made me look into his eyes. His eyes showed gentleness i've never seen from him before, "So you don't have to cry.." The next thing I knew I felt his lips on my cheeks, kissing away my tears.

I felt my cheeks burn as i sat there completely shocked. My brain went blank.

He opened his eyes and realized what he did then quickly pulled away. He didn't look at me in the eyes, instead looked away and patted his cheeks using the back of his hand like he always does.

"I-i need to go, i'll be right back." Go where? I cursed myself for saying something stupid but i needed to leave the room as soon as possible or else i..

I quickly walked out of the studio.

Jiyong P.O.V

I watched her walk out of the room at a fast pace. As soon as she left i collapsed on the chair and ran my hand through my hair.

I could feel my cheeks starting to turn redder than a tomato.

"Stupid Jiyong." I sighed "Why couldn't you just... control yourself..."

Ahyoung P.O.V

I walked at a fast pace through the hallways without an exact destination. When i came to realize it i was in sitting on the fire emergency stairs. I put my hand on my chest, my heart was just about to explode from beating so hard.

Why did he do that..? I knew the reason, but i wasn't in my right mind to think at that time. I leaned against the wall and silently panicked for what i think was a good 7 minutes before starting my train of thoughts again.

Ok, first of all, it was just a kiss on the cheek. I took a deep breathe.

"To get over an old crush you have to find someone else to replace it~" I remembered Dara always telling me while teasing me.