**********

Alberto's POV

I slammed my locker shut angrily. Con was at home, severely injured and instead of paying him a visit, here I was - trapped in school.

"Man, spare the locker" Damon hissed from beside me "We'll visit him after school"

"How can you be sure about that?" I snarled at him "A freaking earthquake could strike right now killing everyone of us...I don't wanna die without meeting him for one last time!"

"You need to chill" Damon patted my back.

I couldn't chill, even if I tried.

Just then, we heard a girl's voice. I turned around and spotted Gina scurrying upto us "Damon, Al!" she was yelling.

She ceased to a stop in front of us. Placing her hands on her knees, she breathed heavily. She then looked up at us; drops of sweat could be seen trickling down her forehead.

"You won't believe what I saw!" she panted, wiping her sweat with a napkin.

"What?" Damon and I asked at the same time.

She took her time to let her breathing rate settle. She gulped as she wiped her sweat again. Clearly, she was taking advantage of our lack of knowledge.

"Stop being such a tease and tell us already!" I implored.

"Yeah, wait" she pulled her cell phone out of her jeans pocket and unlocked it. We heard some clicking and typing and soon after that, she turned the mobile screen to face us.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped on the ground when I saw the image that she presented before us.

"Y-You're right" Damon stuttered beside me "I don't believe what you saw"

He was baffled and I was speechless.

I snatched Gina's cell phone from her and scrutinized the image meticulously. Evidently, there was no editing or photo-shopping and it was taken just a few minutes ago.

"Caleb is gonna be so fucking mad" Damon whispered "We need to make sure-"

He stopped speaking when we all heard shouts of a bunch of people emanating from outside.

"Something's happened" I half-yelled and dashed out of the school building, clutching Gina's cell phone tightly in my hand. Gina and Damon followed close behind.

When the three of us were out and under the sky, we found students gathered in a circle a few meters away. I edged closer until I was able to apprehend what these students were shouting out.

They were cheering "Fight, fight, fight...!"

I squeezed through the crowd and craned my neck to catch a glimpse of these 'fighters' and then, I spotted Caleb.

"Caleb!" I yelled but I was sure it was impossible for my voice to reach him over the noise.

He was pressing some guy down on the ground and punching the hell out him. Nobody inched forward to stop him. But he had to be stopped or else he'd end up killing that guy.

I pushed the students who blocked my way and after a lot of struggle, I was in the middle of the circle. Caleb was right in front of me and the other guy lay limp on the ground.

And who is that girl that I see?

Harley!

Harley stood a few feet away from the Caleb. She was crying and begging him to stop hitting the guy. 'Eric' was what she was calling him.

Wait, I've heard that name before.

"Cal, stop!" I screamed and hooked my arms around him and started to pull him off this 'Eric' guy. But Caleb was very strong, he didn't even budge.

"Caleb!" I screamed again but it was of no use. Caleb was angry, really angry; I could feel his rage even from a few feet away.

Damon and Gina were now beside me. All three of us together, with the help of a few other guys, were successful in pulling him away.

But Cal didn't rest. He kept on flailing and yelling and kicking. We all gripped him with all our might, pleading for him to calm down.

Eric was being lifted up by a few people, including Harley. Blood oozed from his mouth and his face was sore. I turned away from him because his condition was scary and I could not even imagine how much that would hurt.

But why was Harley being so good to him?

"I hate you!" Caleb screamed his lungs out "I hate you Harley! I hate you Eric! I fucking hate both of you! Just you wait, I'll fucking kill you-!"

"Caleb, stop!" Gina screamed and instantly, Caleb stopped flailing and looked at her.

"Please...stop..." she panted.

And Caleb stopped.

**********

I was seated in an empty classroom. With me, were Damon, Gina, Caleb and a few of his friends. My mind was whirling because I was just informed that - the guy in the picture that Gina showed us was this 'Eric' and he was also the reason behind Connor's injuries.

"I'm sorry I blew a gasket back there" Caleb spoke with a soft voice.

"Your anger is acceptable" I replied "After what they've done"

"I wanted to show you this" Gina's voice was trembling as she handed Caleb her cell phone "I saw it happening this morning near the parking lot, and immediately took a picture"

Caleb glared at the picture with fury but his expression didn't change "Gina..." he looked up "...why do you think I was so mad at Harley?"

We all exchanged dubious glances.

"It's because I know about this already..." he handed Gina her cell phone back.

"What happened bro?" one of his friends asked "What did you see? And what's there in the picture?"

"This morning..." Caleb started, in a low voice "...Eric and Harley were making out in the parking lot. So, clearly, Harley has been cheating on me all this while"

There was a heavy silence in the air until Damon broke it.

"So what happens to Eric then?" he asked Cal, shrugging "Does he get arrested for what he did to Con or-"

"That's up to the cops" Cal cut him off "I took my revenge and I don't care about him or Harley anymore"

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Yay! Another chapter to the story XD

And the number of reads and votes blow me away. You guys are the BEST!

What'd you think of this chapter?? Reviews?

And well, Harley turned out to be a cheating b*tch. Eric has been caught.

Thanks for all your support and love, I really appreciate it!!

Keep commenting, keep voting, keep making people happy!!

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/