Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

"I thought you are working in a fast food restaurant!" Baekhyun keeps on shouting because the surrounding is really noisy. Where are they? They're at an open ground in Seoul where a party is being held. Baekhyun thought Sehun is working in a fast food restaurant or a gasoline station or everything not just in a place like this! Knowing Sehun, he doesn't want noisy people around him that's why Baekhyun is wondering how he managed to stand in this kind of society.

"Do you want to wear headphones?" Asked Sehun while Baekhyun is making himself a comfortable sit on the speaker that's not functioning well.

"Can I?" Sehun nodded and he placed his spare headphones on Baekhyun. After that, he has his own world now. Adjusting and adjusting the machinery in front of him.

Baekhyun is disgusted with what he's seeing right now. Some are drinking alcohols, some are making out, and some are smoking. The music is loud and he can't deny the fact that Sehun is good on this field. He must've learned doing this with Jongin since they are both musically inclined though they don't sing.

"You enjoying?" Sehun suddenly looked so cool in Baekhyun's eyes when he asked him while moving his fingers on the machine and slightly dancing on the beat of the music surrounding the vicinity area.

"Kind of!" Baekhyun stood up. "I'm going to get drinks! Wait for me, okay?!" Sehun nodded and Baekhyun made his way towards the ground where people are partying hard.

"Drinks, sir?" There's someone who went near Baekhyun and offered a glass of alcohol to him. "It's free, don't mind about the payment," Baekhyun took the glass but someone slapped it making the liquid dissipate on the ground.

"Either you'll stop offering drinks mixed with drugs or I will call the cops and arrest you, right now?"

"S-sorry!" The guy left nervously not minding the glasses of drug-infected drinks he's holding.

"Don't accept any drinks from strangers, okay?" The concerned guy instructed him. "Those are drinks mixed with drugs. You don't want to be found dead on the spot here, right?"

"T-thank you," Baekhyun shakily said. This is the thing he hates about partying. It's the illegal drinks. Can't they just party without being high or involving drugs with them?

"It's nothing mister. I always see people like that idiot," the stranger smiled. "I'm Daehyun, by the way."

"Hi Daehyun, I'm Baekhyun. It's nice meeting you," Baekhyun offered a hand to him. "Mind if I'll treat you a drink since you saved me from that guy?"

"Oh, I don't accept drinks from strangers, Baekhyun," he chuckled. "Kidding aside. Yes please. I want to drink a glass of alcohol tonight," and then they walked themselves on the bar counters the management prepared. They sat on the stools, facing each other while smiling without any reason. "So, who are you with tonight? You must be a fresh meat since you didn't know how dirty freaks work here?" Daehyun sipped his tequila.

"I'm with a friend," Baekhyun answered, just examining his martini.

"Friend? How careless! Why did he let you roam around alone?"

Baekhyun waved his hands. "My friend is a DJ here that's why he cannot join me wandering around."

"Well, that's nice. Just keep yourself away from strangers," Daehyun ordered another glass of tequila. "Who's the DJ friend you have here?"

"His name is Sehun. I don't know what kind of name he's using to introduce himself," Baekhyun chuckled. He doesn't really know how party freaks work.

"Could you please point him out on me?" Daehyun pointed on the DJs working in one place. "Do you see those guys? Who's your friend there?"

Baekhyun shook his head. "He's not there," he grinned pointing at the guy above wherein Daehyun pointed. "That's my friend," he pointed a finger on Sehun who's cooly dancing along with the music.

"Wow!" Daehyun clapped his hands. "You've got one cool friend there! That's DJ OSH!"

"OSH? And what's with the exaggerated expression?"

"He introduced himself to everyone as DJ OSH because girls always react Oh! Sehun! whenever he's around the area," Baekhyun chuckled with Daehyun's way of copying those girls' high pitched voice.

"Interesting," Daehyun nodded. "But why is he on top of the other DJs there?"

"DJ OSH. I mean, Sehun, he's the superior between them. He's the best among the rest. He's the highest paid DJ in Seoul. Don't you know him as DJ Osh?"

"No," Baekhyun frowned. "He hasn't been home for two weeks and I was surprised when I knew about his job."

"He ran away from home?" Baekhyun nodded. "Would you mind if I ask?"

"I don't mind but it's not my story to tell. Sorry, Daehyun," then the guy just smiled at him.

"Baekhyun, I have to go," Daehyun fixed his messed up hair. "My friends are waiting for me. Thank you for the drinks and the story, okay? Take care and have fun! The night is still young!"

-

-

Baekhyun went back to where he's seated beside Sehun. "What took you so long?"

"Sorry. I met a friend," Baekhyun showed Sehun his perfect set of white teeth. "And I was almost drugged."

"WHAT?!" Everyone in the area suddenly stopped dancing and doing their things when the music stopped. Since Sehun is the head for the control of music booth, the music also stopped when he screamed.

"Sehun! The music!" Baekhyun tried moving Sehun's finger on the machine but the younger one won't comply.

"I don't fucking care about the music!" Sehun took the mic behind the machine. "Everyone! Whoever the person behind those drinks with mixed drugs, get the fuck grip of yourself because cops are coming!" Sehun threw the mic on the ground and took Baekhyun out of the place.

"Sehun! What have you done?! You still have a job to finish!" Sehun didn't mind Baekhyun but he's been muttering incoherent words under his breath. "Sehun!"

"WHAT?!"

"I said the people are still waiting for you to control the music booth again! Look at them!" Baekhyun pointed at the sea of party animals looking at them.

"I don't fucking care! I'm just pissed off!" Sehun walked out leaving Baekhyun behind. "The fuck! I should've not bring him here! Fuck!"

-

-

A/N: Now, I'm gonna ask you again:

Sehun or Chanyeol? :)

Do you still want your original choice or nah?

Safe day ahead! Keep warm my loves! 💕