Chapter two

Harry: What about that pic?

Louis: Wow, I thought I was done with you.

Harry: Why so? I was only gone for a day, hundreds more to go.

Louis: Can't wait.

Harry: See!

Louis: To jump off a cliff...

Harry: ouch... Wait, I haven't got that ass pic yet.

Louis: You won't ever get one either. I actually own some self respect for my body and don't feel like putting myself in a risky position.

Harry: Really, bitch? We all know that's bullshit...

Louis: Did you really just call me that?

Harry: Can't read?

Louis: You know what? Fuck you.

Louis threw the phone on his bed, taking the chance to rub his face in frustration. He could hear it buzz every time he got a message, but he was trying to avoid it.

He didn't knew this guy, neither did he want to, but he couldn't help but get effected by the name he threw at him.

Louis was a really insecure person and this Harry guy wasn't helping him at all.

The only friends he had was Niall, his bestie from 3rd grade. They always had each other's back, no matter what. But the only problem was that Niall rarely had time for Louis now since he got so many new friends at the new school they started at for only 3 months ago. He was left alone in his room everyday, sometimes getting a few texts from Niall, but that was pretty much it.

The buzzing was getting annoying, so he took the phone back up, reading the messages after unlocking his phone.

Harry: Sorry.

Harry: Plz reply babe.

Harry: Sorry if I hurt you, I will make it up to you.

Harry: What about a date?

Louis furrowed his eyebrows at his texts and started typing.

Louis: A date? No.

Harry: Awe, you're back.

Louis: Don't get used to it.

Harry: I will make sure you talk to me at school tomorrow, babe.

Louis: And I will make sure I don't. Btw don't call me 'babe'...

Harry: Can't promise that, babe (;