Well my lovely waterbugs, I have to go. Tata~

Start from the beginning

*fangirling* I SHIP IT!!!!

Shut it, Cat-eyes!!

You seemed hesitant at first, but you quickly jumped in front of him and flicked his forehead.

"Whatever you say, baka." You replied before poofing away. You appeared in the forest a little away from Konoha.

"Exactly how long have you been watching me, Zetsu?" You asked, turning around to face the soft cookie.

"Since yesterday." The white side replied.

"You purposely let them catch you so that you could explain yourself." The black side said. (I really hope I'm not offending anyone here.)

"True, but I didn't release any valuable information." You retorted.

"Leader-sama has been quite irritable since your leave." White Zetsu said.

"Pein? Why?" You asked.

"He never said." Black Zetsu replied. You nodded.

"Then I'll get going back to the hideout then." You said as you jumped away, leaving Zetsu to crawl back into the ground.

~
"Where were you?" Pein's voice boomed from his office.

"Oh, I sort of got... kidnapped?" You said quizzically.

"Zetsu explained everything." He said.

"Then exactly what was the point of asking me if you knew?" You asked. His eyes dangerously narrowed and you raised your hands in surrender.

"Sorry." You muttered. He relaxed before signing deeply and closing his eyes.

"Your job is to collect the three tails with Deidara and Tobi in a few weeks. Make sure you're prepared." He said before turning around and walking away.

The fuck's his problem?

Moody piece of crap...

Now now. Calm down you two.

You clicked your tongue.

"The hell's your problem." You hissed before turning around and walking down the opposite hallway. Pein stopped walking and turned his head towards your retreating form.

"You're acting quite strange lately." Tobi said in his deep ass voice, walking up to him.

"There's something about her that interests me. However, there's no time for that." Pein replied, walking past the masked man.

"It seems Miss Akuma has caught the attention of him as well. Heh, she's quite something." He muttered the last part.

With you~

"Yoooo! Kisame!!" You called to the shark. He turned around and gave you a large toothy grin.

"What's up kid?" He asked.

"What're you doing?" You asked.

"Well Pein hadn't assigned me any missions, so nothing now." He replied.

"Are you a shark or human?" You suddenly asked.

"Hah? Why are you asking me this?" He asked while bringing his head closer to yours.

NOW KISS!!!

SHUT IT

SHUT IT

'SHUT IT!'

*anime cries* ;-;

"Well because A. You're a fucking shark. B. You can breath air and water. C. You're a damn human. D. I have no idea what the hell you are." You replied sassily. He chuckled.

"I'm both, alright?" He replied. You shrugged.

"That makes sense. I mean, I'm a demon AND a human, so. I guess there are other hybrid beings too." You said. Kisame ruffled your hair.

"Thanks kid. You're probably the first one who doesn't think I'm a freak." He replied. You giggled.

"We're all freaks of nature. Maybe you more so, but hey, I'm from hell, so!" You said while smiling. He smiled back before gesturing with his head.

"Wanna go for a swim?" He asked.

"Water? Me? Demon? Hell? Fire?" You said dramatically.

"Eh, sure." You said while skipping ahead.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}