All Aboard

A/N: I made another edit, I hope you all enjoy! ~ also I apologize for the time skips in this chapter I'm really bad at transitioning scenes.

Update: YA'LL I SUCK AT UPDATING I UNDERSTAND IF YOU WANNA STRANGLE ME I'M SORRY

"Beautiful, wake up," I soon get awakened by the sunlight hitting my face, and a voice.

"Mmm, Dan?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes before they open.

"Uh... No love, it's Harry," I soon notice the young man looking down at me as he stood.

I was laying on an unfamiliar bed. The room smelt of cigarettes and strong liquor. Poorly designed curtains hanging on the windows to the right of me. The stained, beige colored walls were what I saw behind my date.

"You slept for a very long time. You must of been exhausted," he strokes the side of my cheek.

"Where are we?" I ask, groggily.

"We're at a motel, we're leaving to an airport later on," he brings a stool near the side of my bed, placing himself on top of it.

"So this really is happening..." I sigh, mostly speaking to myself.

"I'm sorry, beautiful. I was going to tell you, but you know we got interrupted and all. Please, don't hate me. I'm just here to help. I promise I won't hurt you," he spills the words out of his mouth fast.

I hesitantly nod, "I wanna go home, Harry."

"I hate to break it to you, but you can't go back there. If you go back, you'll get arrested on the spot. Someone already filed a missing persons report on you, which I'm assuming would be your roommate," Harry readjusts himself.

"Where am I going to live?! I want my clean clothes back, I want clean water, I want to go back home," I say, my voice squeaking at the end as I get emotional.

"You don't have a home anymore," Dan barges into my room.

I take a good look at him as he walks in. His hair was trimmed, and styled. He was clean, he wore new clothes rather than the ripped patient uniform he had. His shirt was a plain black shirt, black skinny jeans, and a good pair of black converse. I take a closer look at his hands, noticing he has rings on.

"Why the hell are you here?" I growl at him, feeling the anger ring up in the pit of my stomach.

"Relax, I'm here to take you out," he throws a toothbrush at me, the plastic still surrounding it, and a mini tube of toothpaste.

"Take a break on her, will you?" Harry snaps.

Dan rolls his eyes, folding his arms, "I'm going to get you some new clothes so you won't be walking around an airport in a worn out nurses uniform."

I sit myself up, holding the two things he threw at me.

"Go brush your teeth, make it quick, I don't wanna waste anytime today. We have a flight later on tonight, I don't want to miss it," he rushes.

"How am I supposed to get on an airplane if I don't have my passport or I.D?" I get up from the bed, making my way to the bathroom to brush, not shutting the door.

"Aliyah is getting us fake ones, don't worry about that," Dan says as he stands near the bathroom door.

After brushing I place the objects down on the sink. I walk out the bathroom back to the room with the two young men.