Tv Time

"Dan? That name doesn't sound scary at all," Joey sits down next to me on our couch.

"I know that, but everyone seems to be scared of him, or they won't even acknowledge me about me about him. Just because I'm new to the job, doesn't mean I'm untrustworthy. For god's sake, is it really such a bother to tell one simple person about a patient who probably just lays down in a cell all day,"

"Well if he's locked up in a cell all day then maybe there's a reason why," he smirks at me, grabbing a bowl of popcorn from the couches side table.

"I guess, I'm not sure anymore; I'm probably being paranoid over something stupid. Anyways, what movie are we watching tonight?" I grab a handful of popcorn and shove it in my mouth.

Joey laughs at me, pressing the play button, "we're actually going to watch a new season of American Horror Story, asylum!"

"Oh, how appropriate," I jokingly roll my eyes, punching his arm, but this only allows him to wrap it around me.

"You know you love me," He makes a kissy face at me.

"Ew boy cooties," I try to pull away, allowing both of us to laugh.

Joey pulls me into a cuddle, and I rest my head on his chest. I'll be honest, I miss these days when Joey and I were together. He's sweet to me, makes me laugh, listens to me, plus he's good looking so that's a plus but we've been friends our whole lives, I can't ruin that.

"Bell?" I feel Joey's warm breath on my skin.

"Yes?"

"Love you," he pulls me in closer.

"Love you too Joey," I snuggle in closer to him.

✱✱✱

After watching five episodes I was feeling super exhausted, and so was Joey. My eyelids were becoming heavy and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"Bell?" Joey yawns after calling my name.

"Yeah?" I say, weakly.

"This Dan... Does his last name happen to be Howell?" He shifts around awkwardly.

"Uh, not that I know of, why?" I yawn, scratching my head.

"I was just wondering, you should head to bed now, I love you," he places a gentle kiss on my temple.

"Yeah, I should really head to bed now, thanks Joe; oh, and I love you too," smirking, I jump up, heading towards my room.

That's when I immediately shut my door, opening up my phone. Right after the tour, Jill gave me her number incase of an emergency so I decided to ask her something.

A: Does Dan's last name happen to be Howell..?

It wasn't until a few seconds later my phone dinged. My eyebrows rose and my mind becomes trafficked with questions/thoughts.

J: How did you know...?

a/n: a short chapter but things will get heated up soon, promise. hope you guys like this chapter! thank you for all your votes, reads, and comments, im so grateful for you all :-)

oh also, if guys need an image of joey, he basically looks like gregg sulkin and/or brendon urie.

enjoy ~